2019 Cesare Mellusi RB from Naples great speed and hands

Freshman
Banned
Cesare "Chez" Mellusi - Hudl

Kid is tall and maybe could become a WR if he keeps sprouting.

200m--22.31 (national elite 22.00) Apr 16 FHSAA 3A District 12
This time as a 9th grader faster than C. Henderson ran as a 9th grader 22.55.

Advertisement
Kid at same stage/age of development is already faster than Henderson and about as tall. This guy looks to be something special!

Last edited:
My son has played against several times. Last year he jumped from playing on the freshman team to varsity. Against us (freshman team) he had seven touchdowns and like 300 yards. MY son kind of held his own with two TD's. lol didn't really hold his own. ON varsity this year he split carries. He has great talent but not elite talent but he still has two more years to go. From what I seen I don't think he is Big 3 talent but once again he is still young.

Advertisement
Can someone send this guy's data over to the coaching staff? Not sure if [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] can but it would be good to get an early jump on him if they don't know about him.

My son has played against several times. Last year he jumped from playing on the freshman team to varsity. Against us (freshman team) he had seven touchdowns and like 300 yards. MY son kind of held his own with two TD's. lol didn't really hold his own. ON varsity this year he split carries. He has great talent but not elite talent but he still has two more years to go. From what I seen I don't think he is Big 3 talent but once again he is still young.

weird comment , what would make you think this of freshman that runs a low 22 200 and split time on the varsity team of a very good program?

Coach Kramer. Move along. He will be steered to the SEC or Big 10 or MAC or Med School or maybe even the military-- Anywhere but Miami.

I've said it before, but he used to be the coach at American High School and that man hates all things Miami (again, the city). I can guarantee you he had some to do with that Tyler Byrd situation. He is a powerful man in Naples.

Coach Kramer. Move along. He will be steered to the SEC or Big 10 or MAC or Med School or maybe even the military-- Anywhere but Miami.

I've said it before, but he used to be the coach at American High School and that man hates all things Miami (again, the city). I can guarantee you he had some to do with that Tyler Byrd situation. He is a powerful man in Naples.

All of this

Advertisement
True on Kramer. I think the only kid we've gotten from Naples is Spencer Adkins over the years.

Advertisement
It's been very hard for Miami to get anyone from Naples High. Don't know if their coach has some sort of grudge against us or not.

This kid is NOT coming here,

Last edited:
It's been very hard for Miami to get anyone from Naples High. Don't know if their coach has some sort of grudge against us or not.

This kid is NOT coming here,

Reminds me of the Carlin Fils-Aime situation he ended up at Tenn.

Advertisement

#truth . From that area and local radio guy Dave Moulton used to suck at that ****ie all day.

#truth . From that area and local radio guy Dave Moulton used to suck at that ****ie all day.

When I tell you he could barely mask his disdain for Miami back when he was at American, believe it. He's a Jesus freak, and to him, the 305 was a modern day Sodom and Gamorrah, which is crazy, bc our resident Jesus Freak (aka Mark Richt) calls Miami paradise.

Coach Kramer is indeed a well known coach in SW Fla.But does he hate the U,I doubt that.Proof=The U
had a full scale scrimmage at Naples High football field.Only school outside SE Fl to have such an event that year.Oh
and by the way,it was very well attended.

Advertisement
Back