2019 CB Travis Jay receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/travis-jay-46047687

6'2 180 3-star ATH from out of way up north Madison County Florida. His team were undefeated State champs, but are a 1A school.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football. Might actually even be a better BBall player than football, he averaged 16ppg almost 11 rebounds (10.8) & 8.5 assists on a team that was 23-4 last season.

On the Football field he's an extremely versatile freak athlete, kid plays QB, RB, WR, CB & Safety. Has 104tcks & 16INT's in 2 years as a starter at Madison (had 8 picks as a Soph & Junior). Absolute Ballhawk.

Holds offers from Bama, UGA, Auburn, FSU & Tenn. (He camped at FSU's recently & they are apparently his favorite as of now)

Last edited:
Advertisement

https://247sports.com/player/travis-jay-46047687

6'2 180 3-star ATH from out of way up north Madison County Florida. His team were undefeated State champs, but are a 1A school.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Basketball & Football. Might actually even be a better BBall player than football, he averaged 16ppg almost 11 rebounds (10.8) & 8.5 assists on a team that was 23-4 last season.

On the Football field he's an extremely versatile freak athlete, kid plays QB, RB, WR, CB & Safety. Has 104tcks & 16INT's in 2 years as a starter at Madison (had 8 picks as a Soph & Junior). Absolute Ballhawk.

Holds offers from Bama, UGA, Auburn, FSU & Tenn. (He camped at FSU's recently & they are apparently his favorite as of now)

Thanks for the update

Advertisement
Their high school is a legit program. Its a smaller school but they produce power 5 athletes year in and year out. This is the same school that produced Geno Hayes (Jax Jaguars) Chris Thompson (Redskins). LaGarrette Blount also grew up there before transferring to Perry High school.

I am not sure who's recruiting territory it will fall under as it relates to our staff, but it is only 90 minutes west of Jacksonville. Put Hartley on him and it's a wrap.

Their high school is a legit program. Its a smaller school but they produce power 5 athletes year in and year out. This is the same school that produced Geno Hayes (Jax Jaguars) Chris Thompson (Redskins). LaGarrette Blount also grew up there before transferring to Perry High school.

I am not sure who's recruiting territory it will fall under as it relates to our staff, but it is only 90 minutes west of Jacksonville. Put Hartley on him and it's a wrap.
That's great to hear Reg.

FSU has the lead on him now, but Bama, UGA, Clemson & Auburn are all recruiting this kid so we should too.

I doubt we even have a shot, but you never know what can happen, long ways til NSD 2019.

FSU has the lead on him now, but Bama, UGA, Clemson & Auburn are all recruiting this kid so we should too.

I doubt we even have a shot, but you never know what can happen, long ways til NSD 2019.

I watched his highlight, this kid is definitely a football player.. Miami definitely offered someone worthy of the offer, he's just another kid who plays at a small school that gets overlooked BUT he's definitely worthy of the offers!!

Advertisement

It is definitely a heavy FSU territory. In addition to it already being a traditional FSU feeding school, with ***gert being at the helm, it only improves that stance. The African American community makes up roughly 40% of the county, at least that was the case when I lived in the Panhandle. It's a rich history there, in which they will rally behind Taggert for sure. Now is the time to strike before Taggert plants his flag.

It's a huge uphill battle, but considering the school's proximity to Jacksonville, if Hartley is the area recruiter, the shot is worth taking, albeit the shot is longer than the Taggert dyck sucking line that blackvern is currently standing in at this present time.

It is definitely a heavy FSU territory. In addition to it already being a traditional FSU feeding school, with ***gert being at the helm, it only improves that stance. The African American community makes up roughly 40% of the county, at least that was the case when I lived in the Panhandle. It's a rich history there, in which they will rally behind Taggert for sure. Now is the time to strike before Taggert plants his flag.

It's a huge uphill battle, but considering the school's proximity to Jacksonville, if Hartley is the area recruiter, the shot is worth taking, albeit the shot is longer than the Taggert dyck sucking line that blackvern is currently standing in at this present time.

That maybe fsu territory, but it's the staff's duty to pursue the best players anywhere. That said, if fsu dominates that area, it's not like there are a lot of top talent coming out of there every year. Their are more people in 3 mile radius here than in 4 counties up there.

That maybe fsu territory, but it's the staff's duty to pursue the best players anywhere. That said, if fsu dominates that area, it's not like there are a lot of top talent coming out of there every year. Their are more people in 3 mile radius here than in 4 counties up there.
I mentioned in two separate post throughout this thread, that the shot is worth taking.

Legarrette was born and raised in Perry,Fl. And we shouldn't waste time recruiting this kid, he's going to FSU.

Advertisement
Not true. He was born in Madison but moved to Perry. I could care less either way, but these are the facts.
I'm from Perry.... been here all my life. It ain't but 5 or 6 thousand people here. Every body knows everybody. He never lived in Madison.

Advertisement
I'm from Perry.... been here all my life. It ain't but 5 or 6 thousand people here. Every body knows everybody. He never lived in Madison.
Once again, I don't care either way, but if he wasn't born in Madison, someone needs to inform LaGarrette. Lol

This kid has the best Corner back film then anyone I have seen this year and that includes Dent. Would be awesome to land him.

Advertisement
Back