2019 CB Kaiir Elam receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]867889382975582208[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6126999/581ccc0c688ec22b1469c885[/HUDL]

Kaiir Elam, The Benjamin School, Cornerback

6'0 175lbs 3-star CB from out Palm Beach, goes to 3A Benjamin School.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Plays RB, WR & DB, has 39rec 570yds & 5TD's, to go with 25tackles & 4INT's as a Sophomore.

He's the son of former NFL Safety Abram Elam & nephew of former Gaytor (& Ravens 1st rd bust) Matt Elam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know his dad went to a private school but I am shocked he isn't at dwyer.
His dad went to Newman & his uncle went to Dwyer, both of them were pretty **** good RB's in HS, especially Matt.

I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually wound up transferring to Dwyer, but his pops probably wants him at Private school like he was.

He won't end up at Dwyer....

Kaiir is a great kid, looking forward to watching him play the next 2 years.

This kid is getting a lot of hype but he played against my school this year (not at all as blessed with the rich talent south Florida offers compared to other schools) and got taken out of the game. I'm also not trying to knock the kid he could have the goods but the average competition he faced all year in that league is white Kids no more than 6 feet tall weighing no more than 160 something running no faster than like 4.9 40 yard dashes (the good athletes) minus a handful of exceptions. So just know that when you watch the highlights of this kid. My friend James was covering him all night and absolutely shut him down. He just didn't have the kind of impact I would expect for a kid who is getting as much hype as this kid is, especially against that level of competition I know he was playing against. My friend James is pretty good though here are some highlights from both matchups of my school against Benjamin school, Elam and my friend were matched up all night.
[HUDL]video/3/2582678/5902cb43c11a092d9c179b3f[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Pretty decent speed already for a 10th grader----looks like he is sure to be to be sub 11.0 as a senior.
100m--11.25 PR (wind 0.0).... Apr 28..... FHSAA 1A Region 3 Championships

Advertisement
Not signing until Feb. UGA wants him BAD. Long way to go here but it looks like we are in the game....

Advertisement
Miami has always been a serious destination when we decide to actually recruit him.

The only UF connection is with his uncle Matt, but that was because of Urby, he's never really been all UF. They may get him, but UGA, Clemson & Miami have been the teams that have just as good a shot as anybody.

I do know he's close with Gurvan & Amari, his pops Abram actually used to train them in the summer & is a mentor to a lot of kids in the PB area, they all played 7v7 for Florida Fire (Palm Beach) together.

We should've been applying pressure to get him from day 1 & idk why it took us so long to get in the battle, but we do have a shot.
Wait Matt Elam has ripped the program many times I mean it's not like its been roses and **** his whole life hearing about UFag

Miami has always been a serious destination when we decide to actually recruit him.

The only UF connection is with his uncle Matt, but that was because of Urby, he's never really been all UF. They may get him, but UGA, Clemson & Miami have been the teams that have just as good a shot as anybody.

I do know he's close with Gurvan & Amari, his pops Abram actually used to train them in the summer & is a mentor to a lot of kids in the PB area, they all played 7v7 for Florida Fire (Palm Beach) together.

We should've been applying pressure to get him from day 1 & idk why it took us so long to get in the battle, but we do have a shot.
Great insight, my man....much appreciated!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back