2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards spring highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Wellington High School 2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards is an early target for the Hurricanes for next recruiting cycle. The younger brother of Ahmmon Richards made plays on both sides of the ball against Cypress Bay in his team's spring game.

Watch:

[HUDL]video/3/5643528/592241fc176bea1018e3e3ca[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks even more explosive this spring. Will be an elite prospect come next year

Advertisement
I remember this same time in his brothers recruitment everyone was saying the samething. Elite safety! Then he went off for 20 some receiving TDs in a year. Give the kid some time and let him learn his nuances and he may be one of the best recievers in the state next year.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I remember this same time in his brothers recruitment everyone was saying the samething. Elite safety! Then he went off for 20 some receiving TDs in a year. Give the kid some time and let him learn his nuances and he may be one of the best recievers in the state next year.

Stupid question but do you guys think he could be a two way player for us. DB and Offense? He seems to be very fluid and has good speed.

They are rather different prospects

Advertisement

Thing is richards was great in his sophomore, junior and senior years too. Elite prospect on both sides of the ball. Mark richards seems to have the same type of upside though

They are rather different prospects
How tho?

Stupid question but do you guys think he could be a two way player for us. DB and Offense? He seems to be very fluid and has good speed.

This seems to come up every year with at least one player. Personally I don't see the point. He would have to be so good at 2 different positions that it was criminal to keep him off the field. There are plenty of guys who could be good at 2 or more positions, but they're always better at one (due to measurables and/or skills) and that's usually where they end up.

WR or S get him in the class this kid is the goods and with Ahmmon having the kind of career he is going to have i see him as a canes LOCK if offered and pursued heavily.

Advertisement
Back