2019 4* Southridge LB Diamante Howard

Advertisement
Yup. Known about him since he was in little league playing for palmetto raiders. Know him a little personally as well talkin with him over time. Kid is the real deal. Won LB MVP at Paradise Camp for underclassmen portion. He is legit Sean Taylor cousin.

He was a max preps freshman all-American last season.

Can't say the convo out loud out of respect of something in the past but let's just say this kid is cane to the bone. I wouldn't be shocked if he committed soon if he's ready.

Yup. Known about him since he was in little league playing for palmetto raiders. Know him a little personally as well talkin with him over time. Kid is the real deal. Won LB MVP at Paradise Camp for underclassmen portion. He is legit Sean Taylor cousin.

He was a max preps freshman all-American last season.

Can't say the convo out loud out of respect of something in the past but let's just say this kid is cane to the bone. I wouldn't be shocked if he committed soon if he's ready.

I know he has a real sensitive spot in his heart for Sean T.

Advertisement
only a 5 star talent can have a name like Diamante Howard. sign him up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get this kid a bracelet and some cleats.
He's committed already...

I just posted that to show the kid some love after winning a State Title yesterday.

2019 is obviously a long ways away, but he's a great prospect & will continue to grow into a very high caliber player.

Get this kid a bracelet and some cleats.
He's committed already...

I just posted that to show the kid some love after winning a State Title yesterday.

2019 is obviously a long ways away, but he's a great prospect & will continue to grow into a very high caliber player.

Congrats young man, South ridge was beast this year. Where's your class issued braclet and cleats?

Advertisement
Kid was a state wrestling champion in middle school 8th grade, sprinter on track team--all around athlete

mysite-2

Good information! Not the routine junk where someone essentially copies a list from Larry Bluestein, Miami Herald, Broward or Palm Beach paper, Max Preps, etc, etc and puts their name on it claiming or trying to be a guru that lists only the school they are at and height and weight. I can get this from the sources I listed on my own. There are no speeds, track times, strength lifts, other sports they participate in, etc. I also enjoy the actual contact information from Pete Ariz or twitter posts like Liberty City EL provides.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back