2019: 247 Crystal ball says...

Everyone is putting all their chips in on Jarren. What if he's not that great in this offense as well??

HUGE mistake to do this , not fair to this young man to carry the load.

You cannot carry some else’s cross it’s not his it to carry doesn’t belong to them to learn from it or we’ll be forced to repeat AGAIN

Advertisement
HUGE mistake to do this , not fair to this young man to carry the load.

You cannot carry some else’s cross it’s not his it to carry doesn’t belong to them to learn from it or we’ll be forced to repeat AGAIN
Get ready...I think he transfers anyway though

Mork ruined Perry. I was upset that he didn’t play Williams more, but he might have ruined him, too, if he had.
I. Disagree Perry ruined Perry .....continuelly doing immature middle school stuff , looking totally unprepared and any lack of working hard. Hes almost at the point of no return. One more incident and he needs to be gone if hes not going to take it seriously.

I. Disagree Perry ruined Perry .....continuelly doing immature middle school stuff , looking totally unprepared and any lack of working hard. Hes almost at the point of no return. One more incident and he needs to be gone if hes not going to take it seriously.

Perry the "**** Star"... Sapp funny af.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back