2019: 247 Crystal ball says...

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
We are ****edd.

Shiit for brains Mork calling plays. The bartender and his nobody friend calling the defense. Punters and kickers that play like scared little *****hes that we had to get a tatted up dude. Dugans can kiss my asss too. His unit has been dogshiit. This guy is like the only motherfucccker that can't get his elite WRs out of HS to finish their college careers at the U: Bruce, AR82, JT4...we can go on and on.

$40 million IPF. 4+mil a year salary. S Fla recruits. Even the ****ingg weather. What more do you need dipshiit Mork? This U and its fans not getting its monies worth. UGA Richt would beat the dumbshiit out of Miami Richt. Sleepy is doing a con job. #FireRicht #FireSleepy

Advertisement
2019 will be painful ... there are no elite 5 star superplayers coming to the rescue. Mork's offense will be worse and Banda's
defense will be full of less experienced and young players and about half as good as the 2018 D.
what a ******* nightmare... Mork is still the OC calling plays, Mork Jr is still QB coach and the DCs are green as **** . Miami
will be fighting for the bottom of the ACC Coastal.

there is still a good chance that Williams transfers.

My only hope for next season is that Williams wins the job and performs well. Perry seems to have gone off the rails. Losing Willis will be especially hurtful to the defense. Next year could be ugly but if and it is a big if, Williams can lift the team they might have a respectable season.

My only hope for next season is that Williams wins the job and performs well. Perry seems to have gone off the rails. Losing Willis will be especially hurtful to the defense. Next year could be ugly but if and it is a big if, Williams can lift the team they might have a respectable season.
Williams can win the job, but no QB alive would make Richt's O work. This O is unbelievably bad.

Advertisement
How the he11 did one man wreck this entire program in one year? NCAA couldn't have done this level of destruction even if they tried ..

2019 will be painful ... there are no elite 5 star superplayers coming to the rescue. Mork's offense will be worse and Banda's
defense will be full of less experienced and young players and about half as good as the 2018 D.
what a ******* nightmare... Mork is still the OC calling plays, Mork Jr is still QB coach and the DCs are green as **** . Miami
will be fighting for the bottom of the ACC Coastal.

there is still a good chance that Williams transfers.

I cannot think of one team in ACC that we can play four quarters and beat.

The beat down Gators will put on us will put us as far back as Carl Selmer years playing on Friday nights.

I really don’t know what to say about what I witnessed, my only thoughts are to do what USF did last week CLEAN house and label it SUMP COST and write everything off and start NEW .

After cleaning house figure another 3-5 years to win again to even be a threat in any way to even think of being a Coastal threat at all.

As far as calling FSU , GATOR and anyone else names, we should look at our glass house FIRST.

It’s going to be a very long haul to fix.

We need BRUTALLY BOLD INSPIRED SLOLUTIONS to solve this mess

Last edited:
D49C90B7-2745-4306-9EE4-243166FDFD39.jpeg

Advertisement
I cannot think of one team in ACC that we can play four quarters and beat.

The best down Gators will put on us will put us as far back as Carl Selmer years playing on Friday nights.

I really don’t know what to say about what I witnessed, my only thoughts are to do what USF did last week CLEAN house and label it SUMP COST and write everything off and start NEW .

After cleaning house figure another 3-5 years to win again to even be a threat in any way to even think of being a Coastal threat at all.

As far as calling FSU , GATOR and anyone else names, we should look at our glass house FIRST.

It’s going to be a very long haul to fix.

We need BRUTALLY BOLD INSPIRED SLOLUTIONS to solve this mess
A competent coaching staff would have this team in the acc cg next year.

Mork ruined Perry. I was upset that he didn’t play Williams more, but he might have ruined him, too, if he had.

Advertisement
2019 is going to be a disaster. The 2019 defense is going to be a shxtier version of the 2018 defense. The 2019 offense will be worse than the 2018 offense. I just don't see how this team will bounce back and compete for the ACC.

If Richt hires an OCord, it will be a shxtty coach who he can scapegoat.

Seriously. I feel like the ***-whipping Miami gave Notre Dame last season was a dream.

Absolutely EPIC beyond understanding in reality, imagine the Irish how they feel being beaten by us pretty embarrassing.I totally concur Templer outstanding post Brother up vote coming your way

Advertisement
Everyone is putting all their chips in on Jarren. What if he's not that great in this offense as well??

A competent coaching staff would have this team in the acc cg next year.

Sorry to respectfully disagree friend , new staff , new philosophy, new plays, new mindset and basically a complete rebuild from maintanence man on up.

This rebuild (again 3rd time) will take 3-5 years.

Geeez I hate realizing it myself believe reality STINGS .

BOLD INSPIRED SOLUTIONS LONG ROAD A HEAD ..... NO QUICK FIX , ONLY QUICK TO TARE DOWN

Advertisement
Back