2018 UNC Post Game Presser(s)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to see CMR admit that he took his foot off the gas too early. Watching on TV, it felt like him slowing the game down to chew up the clock ruined the rhythm for the offense in the 2nd half.
Yup, mentioned same thing in another thread, offense isnt at level where we can do that yet, especially with freshman qb, we need all the reps we can get. Cant be shutting it down coming out of half time, ways you can still be safe but run your offense and build some flow. Either way, great win!

Problem at least recognized by Diaz and Jackson concerning the long runs given up. Now Diaz needs to get it fixed.

Advertisement
I don’t want to bash on Malik, I still feel like he may play a part in winning more games for us, but god **** do I appreciate the way Perry handles himself and the things he says compared to Malik.

You can tell he’s a hard worker and the rest of the team has his support. I’m looking forward to seeing him grow as the starting QB

I’m glad richt acknowledged he got too conservative too early in the 2nd half and shouldn’t have done that.Keep your foot on the gas coach!

Advertisement
Back