2018 TE Bralen Taylor receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]829357731198955522[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6108313/585014935b3cb02dc417bbbc[/HUDL]

Bralen Taylor, Cuero, Tight End

Big 6'7 220lbs dual sport athlete that plays Basketball & Football from out of Cuero Texas.

Didn't have great stats his Junior year with 18rec 377yds & 4TD's, but is still blowing up as a prospect with the anticipation he has a much bigger Senior year.

Plays for a solid 4A school, not necessarily great comp, but they were runners up in their State Championship (lost to Navarro).

You can tell he's a kid getting offers just based on upside potential alone.

Advertisement
Im not sure about the talent because he makes 95% of the guys in this video look like JV BUT he goes up to get the ball very well, has breakaway speed and at 6'7 with more weight you know coming in muscle he has the potential to blow up

Im not sure about the talent because he makes 95% of the guys in this video look like JV BUT he goes up to get the ball very well, has breakaway speed and at 6'7 with more weight you know coming in muscle he has the potential to blow up
That's correct... As I said in the OP, he's a kid that you can tell is getting offers on upside alone.

With that said, he has a very solid offer sheet thus far & obviously the staff liked what they saw on film.

Also believe Miami is going to take 2 TE's this class, just based on how many offers they've dished out at the position.

That's correct... As I said in the OP, he's a kid that you can tell is getting offers on upside alone.

With that said, he has a very solid offer sheet thus far & obviously the staff liked what they saw on film.

Also believe Miami is going to take 2 TE's this class, just based on how many offers they've dished out at the position.

I agree I've seen that and they should with the article I read about how Haskins and Irvin being pressured to mature so I love this offer even more

Advertisement
Needs to get a little faster and when other team gets close to him he goes down., not many yards after catch..

By the time he gets to college, according to the teddywaistline metrics, he'll be 6'9" 320 pounds. Future pro-bowl LT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back