2018 south fla DE's

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
It looks like there are a lot of DE's in south Florida who will be power 5 recruits like Bonitto, the Southridge duo, Rousseau, Oladele, Chatfield, Robert Hicks, Jason Mercier and I'm sure there are more. As of now Bonitto and Rousseau are the only ones with a Miami offer and Bonitto is simply just waiting on UF to offer and I know we have a good chance with Stacy Kirby from Orlando but has Pete, Geo, Dmoney (anybody) seen these other kids in person and know which ones Miami is likely to prioritize? Pete, Geo, Dmoney, etc. That Oladele kid from Edison looks like an NFL player already....

Advertisement
I like Hicks and the other kid from BTW. Dont know if they are takes for Miami but I think they succeed wherever they go in college.

Last edited:
I think DMoney usually does a breakdown of each SFL class position by position at some point. I know he did one last year, those are pretty informative.

Advertisement
Man if Hicks and Chatfield don't become Canes...

Chatfield has the best film out of all the names I listed in the op but I guess there are height concerns with him, and I know that Hicks is also short for a power 5 DE so I doubt Kool would offer both he might offer one of them though,

Advertisement
Chatfield & Rousseau is what I'm thinking, and probably 3 Dts next year

Kuligowski has got to love being in south Florida.

Not as many DTs regularly come out of the area, but there are always good DEs down here - always....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back