April 27-29 @ Florida State ACCN Extra
May 4-6 vs Bethune Cookman ACCN Extra
May 9 vs FGCU ACCN Extra
May 11-13 @Virginia Tech ACCN Extra
May 15 vs. Stetson ACCN Extra
May 17-19 vs. Boston College ACCN Extra

Last edited:
Advertisement
We play Virginia Tech on the road the second to last weekend of conference play (May 11-13). I don't recall us closing with two consecutive home or away series before so hopefully this indicates that we will close the season with a home series.

Not a surprise, but the Gator series is confirmed for Feb 23-25

Added the dates for our home series against UVA and road series against Duke (thanks nocantoncane)

Last edited:
Added FAU midweek games (thanks again to nocantoncane for the tip)

Advertisement
Carolina series added. Looks like we'll have a really tough stretch from late March- mid April with series against UVA, UNC, and Clemson in a four week stretch. With a young team I would have preferred that come towards the end of the season.

Just received my season ticket renewal complete with the full home schedule. Added above.
Some interesting notes:
-36 Home games
-Open against Rutgers as usual
-Home midweek game against Missouri (unusual for us to play a midweek game against a P5 school)
-4 game series against Maine (Saturday doubleheader) March 2-4
-Bethune Cookman is again our finals week non-conference series
-Cross division home series to open and close conference play against Notre Dame and Boston College which means we avoid Louisville and NC State.

As [MENTION=9737]nocantoncane[/MENTION] has pointed out to me, GT plays Wake 4/27-29. By process of elimination we play FSU that weekend and GT 3/30-4/1.

Advertisement
Next Wednesday's road game against FGCU is in the WatchESPN listings as airing on ESPN3 meaning every game should be televised for the rest of the season.

I really don't think this year's schedule is that tough. Except for FSU, we play most of the good ACC teams at home, the Coastal doesn't look that strong this year, and for whatever reason we seem to match up well vs the GT's, and Clemson's of the league.

They just need to go on a run of winning the next 10 - 12 of 15 and we'll be fine. I know that's easier said than done, but it's possible w our new starting rotation. Need to score first much more often than we have been doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back