2018 safety Hall: Banda makes me feel like I’m his son

View as article
Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] been very high on Gurvan for a long time now. Those sophomore highlights don't even tell the whole tale. He's taken his game to another level this year. Check out some of the single game clips.

FWIW as Pete mentioned. Gurvan is very close with Amari.

[Tweet]776819113964560384[/Tweet]

With that speed and explosiveness, day 1 contributor.

Advertisement
There's no way all of them end up coming right? Got to think at least one goes elsewhere..

Alabama takes like 5-7 top shelf db's a year. With that thought process our DB depth will stay horrible. Landing top dogs in 2018 is critical, our DB depth is nowhere close to what Miami should be right now and the 2017 class where it is right now won't completely fix it either.

If we don't walk out of the 2018 class with at least 6 good DBs, I would be very dissapointed.

Blades and Hall are pretty much a given.

Rumph been coaching Campbell since little league. FWIW he's been to every game this year. Rumph gotta land him to silence people. If there is a kid he can get, it's Campbell.

Yeah if Rumph can't get Campbell then he can't get anyone

Geo, I know you said keep an eye on Cameron Jonas... Is he a take? I know he's at Dwyer, and we all know we close on those kids, so is he legit? He looks like a beast on the field

Well if Banda makes him feel like a son then Banda should goa head and adopt him so he can sign his LOI. lol.

Advertisement
Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] been very high on Gurvan for a long time now. Those sophomore highlights don't even tell the whole tale. He's taken his game to another level this year. Check out some of the single game clips.

FWIW as Pete mentioned. Gurvan is very close with Amari.

[Tweet]776819113964560384[/Tweet]

The way he, Carter and Gibson hit, no WR will wanna play us

Is jalen patterson a take

If he's not, its kinda weird he's been committed for so long

The staff barely talks to him anymore from what I was told from my connect over there. I don't expect him to be in the next class. That's aside from the fact his family is all noles and gators and he basically hinted he's waiting on an FSU offer.

They doing Jalen Patterson like Nick Roberts? Smh I like him.

Advertisement

The staff barely talks to him anymore from what I was told from my connect over there. I don't expect him to be in the next class. That's aside from the fact his family is all noles and gators and he basically hinted he's waiting on an FSU offer.

Espn has him ranked #62 n the 2018 class

Espn has him ranked #62 n the 2018 class

That doesn't mean anything. I like Patterson but he's more tier 2 next year for me in regards to DBs. Any other year he would probably be a take.

Dredrick Snelson was rated the #1 WR and within the top 10 overall on ESPN way before his senior year. There will be a lot more kids to pop up that were not even talking about right now. Rankings right now are pointless. Gurvan not even rated on rivals, a 3 star on 247 (4 star composite), 4 star on scout and not even in the ESPN JR300.

Rankings will change a lot once spring comes around. Hall a borderline 4/5 star talent.

I talked with Ivins from 247 and he's mind boggled as well why Gurvan is not even a 4 star on their site. Talked with the ESPN dude who watches the kids down here, Hamilton. Said the same thing.

Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz how many more dbs we taking? You've still got blades, Campbell, this kid and a few other. Don't got room for them all

We have room for at least 3 safeties and 3 corners.

Safety - Hall, Frierson, Jobe
Corner - Blades, Campbell, Ivey

And I'd take a 7th too, maybe someone like Randy Russell.

Maybe they move Gibson to LB?

I've been a firm believer that Finley will move down to LB. I think Gibson could end up a LB too depending how his frame takes on weight, he's great in the box.

I'm a convinced believer in speed at LB. Finley is a big kid and fast, but is he LB size? Gibson is great in the box, but is listed at only 6'-185, same concern. I think nickel gives them both the chance to be an in the box safety and semi LB for blitzes and run support.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back