2018 Safeties

canesjip

Band
Banned
Love all 3 Jobe , Hall , Russell but personally I hope the staff really prioritizes Hall and Jobe . I think they are and should be the the best duo to every play beside each other when its all said and done. Russel will still get plenty of PT but Jobe and Hall will be very special together.

Advertisement
We got to keep Jobe in this class, it will send a message to other school that we can indeed hold on to our commits.

Dude if we let a carol city savage go because the other two are better than him then I think richt should be fired. NEVER cool on a player u have offered from carol city if they have a savage mentality.

Advertisement
Jobe is the best DB in the country , at corner or safety but personally think he will be best at safety with Hall , No disrespect to Russel at all that trio is going to be legendary

Randy Russel is the ideal safety that Diaz wants in his system. So I think he is on top.

Advertisement
Hall and Jobe at safety with RR the guy being the decapitator when we get upset he can rough someone up

Advertisement
Randy Russell is a beast. Physical player

we may have so much depth u can just rotate a guy or if jobe or hall take a strangle hold by play then so be it............SBB left bama cause that depth chart and it will happen here and im all for it that means we have studs

Advertisement
On the field in 2018 at safety are likely to be JJ, Redwine and Carter. The recruits you mention will give us incredible depth and special team talent.

Reminds me of when Sean T and Antrel Rolle were backups as freshmen. You could see their remarkable talent but the seniors above them were more experienced. That's the problem you want.

Advertisement
Back