2018 S Jamie Sherwood (Jensen Beach) offered?

Jamien Sherwood - Hudl

Header is in question form because I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I work with a guy who coaches on the Jensen Beach coaching staff and he told me our staff offered this kid yesterday after visiting him at school. Coach describes Sherwood as 6'3, 210-215, long arms/legs - runs a 4.5 forty and says he has offers from U of Minnesota, FAU and FIU

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jamien Sherwood - Hudl

Header is in question form because I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I work with a guy who coaches on the Jensen Beach coaching staff and he told me our staff offered this kid yesterday after visiting him at school. Coach describes Sherwood as 6'3, 210-215, long arms/legs - runs a 4.5 forty and says he has offers from U of Minnesota, FSU and FIU

Interesting info. Have know about him for about a year--Here is what I posted then.

(2018)...Jamien Sherwood ..6-1/185 ..S/WR...Jensen Beach...pretty hard hitter and good size and good kick returner.
23.66--200m....--already slightly faster than Brini (23.73) at that distance who is a year ahead in grade level

Jamien Sherwood - Hudl

offers----
Jamien Sherwood Recruit Interests

The Opening Miami held at American Heritage High School in Plantation, Florida on March 6th, 2016.

Jamien ..Sherwood ..DB...18..FL..Jensen Beach...6-1(ht)..181(wt)...4.96(40 elect)...4.66(short shuttle)...36.0(PB)..29.0(vertical)..66.72(SPARQ Score)

Last edited:
Edited the OP because I accidentally listed FSU as one of Sherwood's offers when I meant to put FAU. HIs coach did say that Sherwood grew up a FSU fan and that Jimbo told the kid that he reminded him of a young Jalen Ramsey but didn't offer him because FSU had 1-2 safties higher on their board (If that makes sense). His coach (FSU fan) said his advice to Sherwood was to throw childhood favorites out the window and to concentrate on the situation (depth chart, coaching staff, S&C program, ect) and decide if that situation provides him with the best opportunity to develop and get to the next level. Coach said Sherwood took that advice to heart and is open and excited about the Miami offer

Staff see something there and I will not argue with them. Also, growth spurts happen look at Evidence Njuko who told Pete Ariz how he sprouted 2 inches from start of this year's senior year until now. From 6-4 to 6-6.

Jamien Sherwood - Hudl

Header is in question form because I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I work with a guy who coaches on the Jensen Beach coaching staff and he told me our staff offered this kid yesterday after visiting him at school. Coach describes Sherwood as 6'3, 210-215, long arms/legs - runs a 4.5 forty and says he has offers from U of Minnesota, FSU and FIU

Interesting info. Have know about him for about a year--Here is what I posted then.

(2018)...Jamien Sherwood ..6-1/185 ..S/WR...Jensen Beach...pretty hard hitter and good size and good kick returner.
23.66--200m....--already slightly faster than Brini (23.73) at that distance who is a year ahead in grade level

Jamien Sherwood - Hudl

offers----
Jamien Sherwood Recruit Interests

The Opening Miami held at American Heritage High School in Plantation, Florida on March 6th, 2016.

Jamien ..Sherwood ..DB...18..FL..Jensen Beach...6-1(ht)..181(wt)...4.96(40 elect)...4.66(short shuttle)...36.0(PB)..29.0(vertical)..66.72(SPARQ Score)

4.9 forty?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back