2018 RB Markese Stepp receives offer

Advertisement
More RB offers this cycle the better IYAM.
I'm with you 100% Killa...

We need 2, possibly 3 Backs for 2018, we need to get as many prospects as possible & we need not be snobs about it...

In order to put a stop to the bull****, simply get aggressive & turn over every got **** rock in the country until you find kids that are good players & have the grades that will qualify if we land them.

Then put in place a plan to speed up the process and get them to EE, so you're not left scrambling late in the process.

Advertisement
He's from Indiana no way will he not fall in love with a visit here. Offer 5-8 rbs and this summer TB has to lock in on at least 5 in state guys

More RB offers this cycle the better IYAM.
I'm with you 100% Killa...

We need 2, possibly 3 Backs for 2018, we need to get as many prospects as possible & we need not be snobs about it...

In order to put a stop to the bull****, simply get aggressive & turn over every got **** rock in the country until you find kids that are good players & have the grades that will qualify if we land them.

Then put in place a plan to speed up the process and get them to EE, so you're not left scrambling late in the process.

Agree with you both. Land 2 quality guys quick and then go all fckin in on Lingard. If he signs on and we get 3 running backs awesome. If he signs on and we have to drop one then great.

Advertisement
What happened to not leaving So. Florida for RB's?
I agree with it & have been one of the main ones pushing for Camron Davis to get offered way back since October.

But, that doesn't mean you still can't look elsewhere for other good prospects...

Literally, every major program in College football recruits Nationally, we should be no different.

Now, with this kid Stepp, I don't think we'll get him at all... But I like that we're offering early & want to see us continue to do so with other prospects as well.

Advertisement
Back