2018 QB Casey Thompson

Advertisement
Lol nah. Have nothing left to say on the season.

People get a real hard on for throwing it in my face if I’m wrong about something but won’t give credit when I’m right, so then I get hit with all kinds of bullshît when things happen because I’m actuallly not afraid to have an opinin, but it’s all good because I see what it is now.
**** those ppl man u call it how u see it we got too many ppl sucking up and turning a blind eye keep doing u bro the real know

Advertisement
If Twitter is any indication:

Followed by Jon Richt, some other coaches AND Mark Richt: Jarren Williams,

Followed by Jon Richt, some other coaches, but NO CMR: Joes Milton, Casey Thompson, DTR, Josiah Johnson,

Followed by ONLY Jon Richt and no other coaches: Adrian Martinez, Cam Rising, Cade Fortin,
Well, there you go.

Twitter is dispositive.

Of course, I want to know who Julio Frank’s followed.

People get a real hard on for throwing it in my face if I’m wrong about something but won’t give credit when I’m right, so then I get hit with all kinds of bullshît when things happen because I’m actuallly not afraid to have an opinin, but it’s all good because I see what it is now.
Man don't go getting soft shouldered you got the best recaps along with @The Franchise on the site. I know I gave you some **** for Gaynor lol but if the legends stop posting why we here.

Yoooo! You and a handful of others are the only ones that actually give good insight. If you stop posting, it will water this whole site down.

Advertisement

Bro. Don’t even. The overwhelming vast majority of posters on here appreciate the insight and opinions you and the others provide. There are a LOT more lurkers that just read and don’t post as well that appreciate it. I’ve been around since about 2000 in the grassy days. I’ve seen it all on these sites There are a really good group of posters here like you that drop knowledge/opinions that make this site tolerable. I’ve certainly learned some things.
If some jagaloons on this site want to spend their time searching past threads to point out when someone is wrong or I told you so, then *** em. This is sports and high school/college kids we are trying to predict. No one bats a 1000 in this game.
Keep posting and let it fly brother.

Advertisement
haven't thought about Sitkowski in years, since that 2018 all-time stinkfest against Maryland...2/16 for 8 yards and 4 INT's

Advertisement
Back