2018 QB Artur Sitkowski.

Advertisement
Hopefully he ends up at UF so he can follow a long line of great QB's such as Treon Harris, Appleby, and Jake Allen lmfao.

Hopefully Cameron Rising out of Newbury Park, CA is another QB the coaches are looking at (another 4-star like Thompson and Sitkowski)....

Anyway, we'll end up with a good one every year that Richt is here....

Cameron rising sucks. Pads his stats against the girls ymca. Personally I need a break from cali qbs. Give me a kid used to seeing real defenses with size & speed.

Get him and his 19 ints out my face ahora pepo

He ain't out my face...

58630524.jpg

Advertisement
Bring me Jarren Williams, the dual-threat QB out of Georgia who's currently committed to Kentucky that we offered last month. Kid looks tremendous.

Bring me Jarren Williams, the dual-threat QB out of Georgia who's currently committed to Kentucky that we offered last month. Kid looks tremendous.
Yup, Casey Thompson, DTR & Jarren Williams are all better prospects

sitkowski is from my town. great kid and hard worker by all accounts. not a lot of talent on the team could partially explain his bad numbers...definitely one that needs development though

Advertisement

No, no and no. AS is an elite pro-style QB who also is athletic. He's #1 on the board, and it's not really close.

Stop. So was Max Browne, Tyrone Swoopes, Kyle Allen, Gunner Kiel, Phillip Sims, and Blake bell....and if you go back to every single one of their respectable classes I think you might find A good amount of QB's who did three times the job or had more of an impact than these guys ever did and they were ranked way lower than them

Last edited:

No, no and no. AS is an elite pro-style QB who also is athletic. He's #1 on the board, and it's not really close.

I seriously doubt Gray Crow Jr is number one on the qb board. Looks like another Jake Allen, overrated as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back