2018 OT Nana Asiedu receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]831610816763981826[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/5077624/57b73966da51132cb0a9fa69[/HUDL]

Nana Asiedu, North Stafford, Offensive Tackle

6'6 270lbs 4-star OT from Virginia...

Just released his top 10 literally 7 days ago & we were not on the list lol, don't think there's much interest here, but the staff offered so I posted.

Advertisement
Not that I think he's coming, but why would him not including us in his top 10 when we hadn't offered him mean ****?

Advertisement
Not that I think he's coming, but why would him not including us in his top 10 when we hadn't offered him mean ****?
It just means that there wasn't any interest in us at all, we still offered, but it's basically an indicator that we simply offered because he's a good prospect, but not because we actually have a shot with him.

It just means that there wasn't any interest in us at all, we still offered, but it's basically an indicator that we simply offered because he's a good prospect, but not because we actually have a shot with him.

But why would a kid put a school who he doesn't have an offer from and most likely hasn't been recruiting him in his top X?

Clemson bound but keep up the lord's work L

The fact they can get players to visit Clemson, SC is amazing to me never alone to decide to spend their college lives there. They must spend a fortune to keep guys interest there.

I mean it's not much there but it's a pretty decent college town Greenville is pretty decent nearby and like two hours from Atlanta and Charlotte plus winning the acc and natty def helps

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back