2018 MLB Draft Thread

While Andrew Piccolo Aquinas continues to deflect from the real topic, here's a reminder:

You don't even understand simple logic.

And you have invent metrics like road wins in Regionals and wins against #1 seeds.

A team can get to the CWS and, in fact, win it without beating a #1 seed.

Advertisement
Yeah, your second statement does not follow the first.

What you're trying to do is refute the statement that road teams aren't supposed to win by saying that, well, 10 of them did this year.

But road teams aren't supposed to win. That's how tournaments are built, especially ones with home field advantage.

And if 10 teams do win, that doesn't render the first statement false.

Home field advantage only means something if you're Jim Morris, who is unable to win on the road. Around the country, though, baseball teams are making "home field advantage" meaningless. Road teams win all over the place.

You don't even understand simple logic.

And you have invent metrics like road wins in Regionals and wins against #1 seeds.

A team can get to the CWS and, in fact, win it without beating a #1 seed.

Yes, a team can do that. Which is irrelevant. The bigger point is that Jim Morris and his second-tier program has had many opportunities to beat great teams in the postseason and hasn't done it once.

I don't regret it because what I said was clear to any honest person.

You keep lying because you have no other choice.

Yes, it was clear that you had penciled in Florida as the regional winner despite your nonsense about small sample sizes in other conversations. Who cares if we won that 1-0 game? Florida was still the better team.

Advertisement
Home field advantage only means something if you're Jim Morris, who is unable to win on the road.

You have to resort to these cutesy and snarky responses because your entire argument is nonsense.

Logical fallacies and temper tantrums are argument.

That's what you do.

College baseball is too deep for "home field" to mean anything. The "home team" isn't even guaranteed to be the actual home team in its games.

You have to resort to these cutesy and snarky responses because your entire argument is nonsense.

Logical fallacies and temper tantrums are argument.

That's what you do.

You're mad because I point out facts that you have no answer for. Jim Morris has done absolutely nothing on the road. If he doesn't have a clear talent advantage, he is useless.

Advertisement
Yes, it was clear that you had penciled in Florida as the regional winner despite your nonsense about small sample sizes in other conversations.

No, I didn't.

As I've shown by actually quoting my own post.

One of my favorite posts of yours was the one where you claimed that you were literally quoting me while you were literally lying.

No, I didn't.

As I've shown by actually quoting my own post.

One of my favorite posts of yours was the one where you claimed that you were literally quoting me while you were literally lying.

I have literally quoted you the whole time. That 2011 1-0 game......who cares?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's all you have left. You have to deflect from the bigger point of Bobby Morris phoning it in for a decade by pointing out that he DID IN FACT win on the road over a decade ago.

No, I corrected your statement that Jim Morris had never won on the road.

That's false.

Advertisement
Back