2018 Miami Hurricanes (My Observation) 1st post

Jpetit239

Recruit
I had an awesome time today with my 10 year old son at Mark Richt camp. The atmosphere was phenomenal and the coaches were great. My son and I had the opportunity to meet a few of the players who were helping out with the camp ( Burns, M.Smith, D.Jack, st.louis, Redwine). After the camp we stay a little while longer and to my surprise the whole team jogged onto the field. I was able to watch 25 minutes or so of drills and here is my thoughts. N’Kosi look a few lbs bigger. Jarren Williams look great for a freshman. He also looked the most focus out of the three. Rosier seems the same to me but there was one thing that bother me about him. He went through his drills as if he didn’t want to be there as if it was a waste of his time. That’s just my opinion. Maybe he’s just having a bad day. Offensive line appear good as far as weight. I don’t remember seeing reed but I believe everyone else was there. D. Scaife came to take someone’s breakfast,lunch and dinner lol. He practice with an edge and if looks could kill I would want to have Scaife and Nesta on my side. Nesta is the alpha dog I expected. The coaches had the bull in the ring drill with dline vs oline and Nesta destroyed gaynor push him down to the ground and ripped his shirt off just like the picture of him getting off the bus bare chested. The team erupted with cheers and claps. Nesta went up 2 more times and same results. He’s going to be a good one. Jordan miller is huge. Jon ford looks like he’s a professional bodybuilder. Garvin, joe jack, d jack all look great. Greg R looks like he should be on game of throne good weight super tall. Linebackers look really fast. I’m surprise on how big Bradley and Patrick are. The DB to me seems to be our strength this year. People were clowning Redwine and his 40 time but he’s fast don’t believe he’s 4.3 fast though. He ran through those drills flawlessly and with confidence.Bandy, Ivey, Frierson were the best in drills to me. I didn’t see m.jackson. Hall, Carter, Johnson were great in drills as well. Constant redirections for knowles, Finley,and dean. I didn’t notice d.smith or bethel. Last but not lease wr/te. All the wr ran fast and were extremely focus. They were the most focus out of all the position group followed by the linebackers Shaq in particular but back to wr. Jeff has add mass and is still fast/elusive. I believe he’s going to be really good this year. Same can be said for Cager, Hightower, Pope and njoku. Pope in particular has a very quick release of the line during the drills and so does Harley.Wiggins and Harley still need to put on more weight in my opinion. Will Mallory looks bigger but lean. Brevin Jordan is massive huge lower body. Sorry for the long text I was just so happy for the experience. It has been a while since I’ve been back on campus but it was worth the wait. Thanks.

Advertisement
"12th Rosier Squadron we got another bo..."

image.gif

"Roger that, already on it"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I had an awesome time today with my 10 year old son at Mark Richt camp. The atmosphere was phenomenal and the coaches were great.

My son and I had the opportunity to meet a few of the players who were helping out with the camp ( Burns, M.Smith, D.Jack, st.louis, Redwine). After the camp we stay a little while longer and to my surprise the whole team jogged onto the field.

I was able to watch 25 minutes or so of drills and here is my thoughts. N’Kosi look a few lbs bigger. Jarren Williams look great for a freshman. He also looked the most focus out of the three.

Rosier seems the same to me but there was one thing that bother me about him. He went through his drills as if he didn’t want to be there as if it was a waste of his time. That’s just my opinion. Maybe he’s just having a bad day.

Offensive line appear good as far as weight. I don’t remember seeing reed but I believe everyone else was there. D. Scaife came to take someone’s breakfast,lunch and dinner lol. He practice with an edge and if looks could kill I would want to have Scaife and Nesta on my side. Nesta is the alpha dog I expected.

The coaches had the bull in the ring drill with dline vs oline and Nesta destroyed gaynor push him down to the ground and ripped his shirt off just like the picture of him getting off the bus bare chested. The team erupted with cheers and claps. Nesta went up 2 more times and same results. He’s going to be a good one. Jordan miller is huge. Jon ford looks like he’s a professional bodybuilder. Garvin, joe jack, d jack all look great. Greg R looks like he should be on game of throne good weight super tall.

Linebackers look really fast. I’m surprise on how big Bradley and Patrick are. The DB to me seems to be our strength this year. People were clowning Redwine and his 40 time but he’s fast don’t believe he’s 4.3 fast though. He ran through those drills flawlessly and with confidence.

Bandy, Ivey, Frierson were the best in drills to me. I didn’t see m.jackson. Hall, Carter, Johnson were great in drills as well. Constant redirections for knowles, Finley,and dean. I didn’t notice d.smith or bethel.

Last but not lease wr/te. All the wr ran fast and were extremely focus. They were the most focus out of all the position group followed by the linebackers Shaq in particular but back to wr.

Jeff has add mass and is still fast/elusive. I believe he’s going to be really good this year. Same can be said for Cager, Hightower, Pope and njoku. Pope in particular has a very quick release of the line during the drills and so does Harley.Wiggins and Harley still need to put on more weight in my opinion. Will Mallory looks bigger but lean. Brevin Jordan is massive huge lower body.

Sorry for the long text I was just so happy for the experience. It has been a while since I’ve been back on campus but it was worth the wait. Thanks.

******Thanks for the report. Not trying to be a smart ***, but I broke it up because it’s really hard to read with all that print together. Appreciate the time it took you to write this down, thanks.********

Advertisement
I had an awesome time today with my 10 year old son at Mark Richt camp. The atmosphere was phenomenal and the coaches were great.

My son and I had the opportunity to meet a few of the players who were helping out with the camp ( Burns, M.Smith, D.Jack, st.louis, Redwine). After the camp we stay a little while longer and to my surprise the whole team jogged onto the field.

I was able to watch 25 minutes or so of drills and here is my thoughts. N’Kosi look a few lbs bigger. Jarren Williams look great for a freshman. He also looked the most focus out of the three.

Rosier seems the same to me but there was one thing that bother me about him. He went through his drills as if he didn’t want to be there as if it was a waste of his time. That’s just my opinion. Maybe he’s just having a bad day.

Offensive line appear good as far as weight. I don’t remember seeing reed but I believe everyone else was there. D. Scaife came to take someone’s breakfast,lunch and dinner lol. He practice with an edge and if looks could kill I would want to have Scaife and Nesta on my side. Nesta is the alpha dog I expected.

The coaches had the bull in the ring drill with dline vs oline and Nesta destroyed gaynor push him down to the ground and ripped his shirt off just like the picture of him getting off the bus bare chested. The team erupted with cheers and claps. Nesta went up 2 more times and same results. He’s going to be a good one. Jordan miller is huge. Jon ford looks like he’s a professional bodybuilder. Garvin, joe jack, d jack all look great. Greg R looks like he should be on game of throne good weight super tall.

Linebackers look really fast. I’m surprise on how big Bradley and Patrick are. The DB to me seems to be our strength this year. People were clowning Redwine and his 40 time but he’s fast don’t believe he’s 4.3 fast though. He ran through those drills flawlessly and with confidence.

Bandy, Ivey, Frierson were the best in drills to me. I didn’t see m.jackson. Hall, Carter, Johnson were great in drills as well. Constant redirections for knowles, Finley,and dean. I didn’t notice d.smith or bethel.

Last but not lease wr/te. All the wr ran fast and were extremely focus. They were the most focus out of all the position group followed by the linebackers Shaq in particular but back to wr.

Jeff has add mass and is still fast/elusive. I believe he’s going to be really good this year. Same can be said for Cager, Hightower, Pope and njoku. Pope in particular has a very quick release of the line during the drills and so does Harley.Wiggins and Harley still need to put on more weight in my opinion. Will Mallory looks bigger but lean. Brevin Jordan is massive huge lower body.

Sorry for the long text I was just so happy for the experience. It has been a while since I’ve been back on campus but it was worth the wait. Thanks.

******Thanks for the report. Not trying to be a smart ***, but I broke it up because it’s really hard to read with all that print together. Appreciate the time it took you to write this down, thanks.********
Careful. @SinisterCane might neg you for this. It seems not everyone on this board is capable of withstanding light criticism without sustaining permanent ego damage, even when said criticism isn’t being levied towards themselves.

I call it the designated offended rule.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back