2018 Miami commit Nesta Silvera talks Miami commitment

Look no further than Courtel Jenkins. We saw how good he looked in our scheme in the bowl game. IMO Silvera's physical profile most closely resembles Courtel. Silvera is probably a little more explosive and athletic

Advertisement
Hearing these kids talk like this about prior staff makes me sick to my stomach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The silent is probably Campbell. He was talking about one of his teammates when he mentioned we got a silent commit.

cot dang, I'm still finding blurbs here and there that get by blood boiling about the prior staff.

Love this kid. What's his strength numbers like?

Total incompetence. They tell a freshman in high school that he's not big enough. What is the motive there, what are you gaining by making ANY negative remark to a freshman? You **** off a kid for no reason without any idea of what he may or may not grow into? It's like they went out of their way to intentionally f things up.
Self-loathing is poison.

Could the silent be Al Blades? Worst kept secret but still isnt public yet

Advertisement
19-Pop-Champagne .gif

Advertisement
cot dang, I'm still finding blurbs here and there that get by blood boiling about the prior staff.

Love this kid. What's his strength numbers like?

Total incompetence. They tell a freshman in high school that he's not big enough. What is the motive there, what are you gaining by making ANY negative remark to a freshman? You **** off a kid for no reason without any idea of what he may or may not grow into? It's like they went out of their way to intentionally f things up.
Self-loathing is poison.

I think some people that really don't know their ****, but have a position of authority or status feel the need to say stupid stuff like that because they think they're impressing people with an authoritarian approach. People that really know what's going on and have confidence don't feel the need to prove themselves to Freshman but instead are happy to leave a kid feeling good about themselves.

How often have we heard how bad this past staff crapped on local recruits?? God I hate Golden and his myriad of bumbling idiots.

Advertisement
Back