2018 K Evan McPherson receives offer

Advertisement
We'll only be back when we don't have to go out of state for kickers anymore.

Love it and thanks for the update LC.

Advertisement
We'll only be back when we don't have to go out of state for kickers anymore.

Love it and thanks for the update LC.

We actually shouldn't. There's no way there isn't a Colombian in Miami that can kick a football 60 yards

Lol, hey I'm no Kicking expert in the least... But you never realize how much you need a good Kicker, until you have a bad one.

Advertisement
One thing I've never understood about 247 and the other recruit ranking sites, is why punters and kickers are never rated more than 2 or 3 stars. It seems weird to me that they won't rate any of them above 3 stars. Kickers and punters are important in college football and they go on to the pros. So why not rate the best one's coming out of high school, with obvious Pro potential, as 4 or 5 stars the same way they do with every other position. You're telling me that someone like Feagles, who played in the underarmor game, is only a 2 or 3 star punter? Why even bother to rate them then, if you're going to treat them differently. Whatever, I've just always found it odd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I've never understood about 247 and the other recruit ranking sites, is why punters and kickers are never rated more than 2 or 3 stars. It seems weird to me that they won't rate any of them above 3 stars. Kickers and punters are important in college football and they go on to the pros. So why not rate the best one's coming out of high school, with obvious Pro potential, as 4 or 5 stars the same way they do with every other position. You're telling me that someone like Feagles, who played in the underarmor game, is only a 2 or 3 star punter? Why even bother to rate them then, if you're going to treat them differently. Whatever, I've just always found it odd.

It's straight up laziness on the part of the recruiting websites. They need to partner with Kohls and Kornblue to thoroughly evaluate special teamers.

Advertisement
Back