2018 JUCO K Santiago Arango

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]851452557876752384[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/7898185/583e6d295b3cd924806533c4[/HUDL]

Santiago Arango | #26 | PK | El Camino - CCCAA

2018 JUCO Kicker he's originally from Miami & went to John A Ferguson, but is currently at El Camino College in California.

He visted Miami today & was at UF for their Spring game on Saturday.

He went 6/7 in FG's & was 12-15 in XP's at El Camino.

Idk if he has an official offer, but I would assume if he visited today that the staff is at least taking a look at him.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;O0bGsSg8cG4]https://youtu.be/O0bGsSg8cG4[/video]

Yeah baby... Could he be a soccer player, just like [MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION] said???

JJax Bro knows!

Advertisement
We're competing with UF even for kickers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sure... but this cycle we've gotten the best of them. Of the guys they probably lead for, I'd like Gouriage, Burny and Schwartz and it looks like staff isn't prioritizing Schwartz. They're counting on picking off our decommits at the end but those days are gone.

[TWEET]851452557876752384[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/7898185/583e6d295b3cd924806533c4[/HUDL]

Santiago Arango | #26 | PK | El Camino - CCCAA

2018 JUCO Kicker he's originally from Miami & went to John A Ferguson, but is currently at El Camino College in California.

He visted Miami today & was at UF for their Spring game on Saturday.

He went 6/7 in FG's & was 12-15 in XP's at El Camino.

Idk if he has an official offer, but I would assume if he visited today that the staff is at least taking a look at him.

80% on XPs? Yikes.

Yeah baby... Could he be a soccer player, just like [MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION] said???

JJax Bro knows!

Bruh I know there's more than just McPherson gotta be hundreds if not thousands of kids that want a chance.

You're right. We can definitely get another quality kicker just in Dade County. I just wanted this guy for Gayturd tears.

Advertisement

JJax Bro knows!

Bruh I know there's more than just McPherson gotta be hundreds if not thousands of kids that want a chance.

You're right. We can definitely get another quality kicker just in Dade County. I just wanted this guy for Gayturd tears.

They already got a kicker that is a sophomore doubt they offer this guy unless its to be the punter.

JJax Bro knows!

They already got a kicker that is a sophomore doubt they offer this guy unless its to be the punter.

Zach Feagles is coming in as the punter so I don't know where this guy would fit then.

Kid with a Spanish last name? Is good in my book... Has worked for us in the past.. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
El Camino College was right in my old back yard. Honestly, they don't produce great players and the fact he missed 3 xp in only 15 attempts scares the bejesus out of me. Backup plan, but try to flip our real target, if possible.

He missed 3 XP's... Could've been blocked or bad snaps.

Badgley was 34-38 as a Freshman in XP's & was 53-55 last year...

Don't think it's an issue guys, he can clearly kick pretty well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back