2018 Juco DT Antar Thompson

Anyone know anything about this kid?

Juco player originally from Missouri....signed with Missouri out of HS and never qualified. Bama and FSU have offered.

I'm sure if anyone knows about this kid, it's Kool. So the fact Miami hasn't offered is pretty telling. He also graduated HS in 2013, so what the **** has he been doing the past few years? But it looks like he's getting attention.

Just wondering if anyone had any insight into the kid? Behavioral issues? Would love to know the reason Kool isn't on him.

Advertisement
I don't think you can assume they are not aware and are not evaluating him. First offer does not mean that's where he will be going. Give it time

Anyone know anything about this kid?

Juco player originally from Missouri....signed with Missouri out of HS and never qualified. Bama and FSU have offered.

I'm sure if anyone knows about this kid, it's Kool. So the fact Miami hasn't offered is pretty telling. He also graduated HS in 2013, so what the **** has he been doing the past few years? But it looks like he's getting attention.

Just wondering if anyone had any insight into the kid? Behavioral issues? Would love to know the reason Kool isn't on him.

Kid was dumb as a box of rocks. He could not decide what the **** he wanted to do and then finally surfaced back at a Juco. The Mizzou guys have been following him the whole time and most see him as an enigma because no one really knows what the **** went on with him. It was like he went into the woods for a few years and resurfaced after being raised by wolves for two years. A truly odd kid.

Advertisement
Back