2018 Hype Video

Advertisement
Ohhh lawddd have mercy and the 7 devils from the Mountains of Secaucus where the black crows fly at midnight
hqdefault.jpg

I know this is a VT hype video but it the best hype video I've ever seen by far. I stumbled across this looking at VT games to see how Bud Foster runs his 4-2-5 defense since we'll be running more of it. I wish someone could make one this good but for the Canes.

No need to watch any crap from VT
The !_!
I know this is a VT hype video but it the best hype video I've ever seen by far. I stumbled across this looking at VT games to see how Bud Foster runs his 4-2-5 defense since we'll be running more of it. I wish someone could make one this good but for the Canes.

No need to watch any crap from vt

THE !_!

Advertisement

The worst Canes one is better than this

That bandy pick 6 still gives me chills sept 2 canā€™t come any quicker

Advertisement
Naw srry guys Richards hit in tally n that crowd reaction was priceless. You know several FSU fans where like Ooooooooo!!! Lol FSU=Fake Swag University

Trash

What is the video about? The stadium, their fans? *** *** *** *** woooooooooop!šŸ¤®

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw srry guys Richards hit in tally n that crowd reaction was priceless. You know several FSU fans where like Ooooooooo!!! Lol FSU=Fake Swag University

That play had me going bananas more than any other play last season. When that happened I said to myself we might actually make it back to where we need to be.

Advertisement
Back