2018 Espn 300 1st edition released.

Miami sitting at #1 with the most selections and #1 overall class. With Thomas Burns being the lone commit not in the top300.

https://twitter.com/HamiltonESPN?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

Jalen Patterson #62 (kind of surprised , haven't heard his name in a long time)
Josh Jobe #71
Gilbert Frierson #1 05
Daquris Wiggins #1 95
Delone Scaife #248
DJ Ivey #268

How can Burns not be in the Top 100, let alone the Top 300?

That's ridiculous b...

Injuries

Advertisement
You can't play football on a track scholarship. As soon as you play football it changes to one of your 85 scholarships.

They closed that loop hole.

You can't play football on a track scholarship. As soon as you play football it changes to one of your 85 scholarships.

You can still stash "potential" football players and convert them when needed right? ...Meaning the can practice with the team just not play in a game right?

Advertisement
I have been posting about Brian Sneed. Kid is a beast and runs hard. To bad he is all ohio st. right now

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Scout has him as the #5 WR in the country next year (and I think the top in Florida)...

I think we lead for him, too...

How good is Xavier Williams ? What does he project as ?

He's elite, I know he likes us a lot, but if im not mistaken an article came out recently that was posted on this site where he said that his mom wanted him to look at out of state schools to get a way from "bad influences" which as we know is ******* bull****

Scout has him as the #5 WR in the country next year (and I think the top in Florida)...

He's elite, I know he likes us a lot, but if im not mistaken an article came out recently that was posted on this site where he said that his mom wanted him to look at out of state schools to get a way from "bad influences" which as we know is ****ing bull****

Wasn't he the mysterious #6 at the Paradise Camp that was killing pretty much everyone?

Advertisement
Xavier Williams is a WR, and everyone seems to love him there. Definitely think Blades deserves to be higher. He is SO smooth at that size.

I thought that was Mark Pope out of Southridge....

He's elite, I know he likes us a lot, but if im not mistaken an article came out recently that was posted on this site where he said that his mom wanted him to look at out of state schools to get a way from "bad influences" which as we know is ****ing bull****

Wasn't he the mysterious #6 at the Paradise Camp that was killing pretty much everyone?

He's a monster. I don't believe the second part to be true.

Looks like another UM-Bama battle.

Advertisement

Win ten seasons and he's a miami lock, I promise mane.

"Roughly 55 in top 300 from florida, 18%"

This is why there are plenty of underated, so-called 3-star, football players in Florida.
How many from one state can you put in the E300?
I say around 25%.

I may have been thinking of another recruit. My bad.

Advertisement

Win ten seasons and he's a miami lock, I promise mane.

I'm not sure we have the time to wait 10 seasons...

m

That was mark pope

You can still stash "potential" football players and convert them when needed right? ...Meaning the can practice with the team just not play in a game right?

No, the minute they step on the practice field his track schollie turns into a football one.

I may have been thinking of another recruit. My bad.

You were right. He said his moms told him miami was too close to home and look at some other schools. He said he likes miami tho and it feels like family everytime he is there.

Advertisement
Back