2018 DT QB Jalen Mayden to be on campus later this week

Advertisement
Those are some interesting numbers he put up.

Telling that Rick is prioritizing Dual Threat QBs in 2018. Seems that's the direction he really wants to take

Telling that Rick is prioritizing Dual Threat QBs in 2018. Seems that's the direction he really wants to take

I told [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] months ago in another thread that even this year's recruiting on the offensive side looked like a lot of the players would've fit right in to the old FSU offenses that he was calling plays for. If that's the plan on offense, I'm all for it.

I told [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] months ago in another thread that even this year's recruiting on the offensive side looked like a lot of the players would've fit right in to the old FSU offenses that he was calling plays for. If that's the plan on offense, I'm all for it.

I really hope it is. This being Richt's first full recruiting cycle, we can start getting a feel for the "type" of players he likes at each position. Certainly looks like he wants a QB who can move on the roster. Looking to shore up that fast-twitch speed at WR. Bigger RBs with speed and agility. Sure reminds me of those early-90s FSU teams with Ward, McCorvey, Vanover, Sean Jackson...

Advertisement
I was just watching his film the other day... Has two brothers playing in college.

Very highly rated QB, unless Bama gets Gerry Bohannon from outta Arkansas, it would be very difficult to get him on board.

I was just watching his film the other day... Has two brothers playing in college.

Very highly rated QB, unless Bama gets Gerry Bohannon from outta Arkansas, it would be very difficult to get him on board.

I wouldn't just jump to Bama right away...kid doesn't even have an offer from them yet and plans to make a decision in the spring. Saban for some reason likes Gerry over a lot of QB's for some reason and he's probably going to get him and hunker down after

I wouldn't just jump to Bama right away...kid doesn't even have an offer from them yet and plans to make a decision in the spring. Saban for some reason like Gerry over a lot of QB's for some reason
Gerry's got a terrific arm...

But, my point is really just that because they already have his brother on the team, if they want him it's a lock they'll get him is all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back