2018 DE Ron Tatum III receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]850552797821112320[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6407093/57e799bd688ec2629c9d72c6[/HUDL]

Ron Tatum, Putnam City, Strong-Side Defensive End

6'5 270lbs 4-star DE from out of Oklahoma, plays for a good 6A school in Putnam city, dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Had a great Junior season with 99 total tackles, 10sacks & 6TFL's & is the highest rated DE in the state of Oklahoma.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, Bama, Arkansas, UGA & Texas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Literally just mentioned him yesterday in that Rosseau or Abdullah thread or whoever as someone I could see Kul getting in this class.

That's awesome. I know this kids dad. We were talking about him last year when he started going to camps across the country. I told his father I wish Miami would offer him. But I really don't think he'll leave the state. I'll talk with the old man soon and see what his interest is...if any.

Advertisement
I spoke with his father briefly, we didn't talk to much about recruiting. I just congratulated them on all the attention and love his son has been getting recently. I did mention the Miami offer but he didn't lead in to much, just said they are taking the process slow...making sure the make the right decision for him. Next time I talk with him I'll ask him about the interest in the U and playing for Coach Kul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back