Wr-Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Schwartz
Te-Jordan
Ol-Scaife, Reed, Dunlap, Belle
Dl-Silvera, Briggs, Jordan Davis, chatfield, Head
Lb-rosendo Louis, Abdullah
Cb-Ivey, Blades, Campbell
S-frierson, Russell, Hall
K-McPherson

Top 3 class including best wr class, best interior ol class, best rb class, and best db class in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm thinking hall may fall out too. They saw him in person and info on him just went silent. He's not 6' like every other db in this class we're after. Not saying I wouldn't take but they clearly are going for 6' and interchangeable.

This is why CIS is the best of the best. We're suddenly disinterested in Hall because he's only slightly taller than Randy Russell, who is already committed. Top analysts on here.

Advertisement
Qb-Sitkowski
Rb-Lingard, Davis
Wr-Wiggins, Pope, Hightower, Schwartz
Te-Jordan
Ol-Scaife, Reed, Dunlap, Belle
Dl-Silvera, Briggs, Jordan Davis, chatfield, Head
Lb-rosendo Louis, Abdullah
Cb-Ivey, Blades, Campbell
S-frierson, Russell, Hall
K-McPherson

Top 3 class including best wr class, best interior ol class, best rb class, and best db class in the country.

This is 27 without Jobe, who will be in the class, so 28. I don't think we take more than 25-26, meaning 3 OL and 5 DL (not 4 and 6 as above).

I love Louis, but would prefer a different type of LB than Abdullah in this class. Any other class he makes sense, and I know I'll regret it if he goes elsewhere. But he just seems like a Wilder clone to me, and I want to see us take a pure play LB with range and the ability to cover the zone this year, especially if paired with Louis.

Question, do we need to give the K a full scholarship up front, or will they need to earn it?

I think we get Sherwood and Jobe , DOnt think we get Hall

Why no hall?

I honestly just think its too many bodies... I think Shwerwood is gonna pull the trigger before Hall...and I think we gonna let Jobe play this all the way untill signing day

Hall about to commit in the next few weeks. A poster on tos who seems to have insight on the recruitment said he was very close to calling the coaches and pulling the trigger last Monday. Either way it's coming soon

Why no hall?

I honestly just think its too many bodies... I think Shwerwood is gonna pull the trigger before Hall...and I think we gonna let Jobe play this all the way untill signing day

Hall about to commit in the next few weeks. A poster on tos who seems to have insight on the recruitment said he was very close to calling the coaches and pulling the trigger last Monday. Either way it's coming soon

Hall is as elite as they come. Even if he is half an inch shorter than y'all thought.

Advertisement
Who are we looking at from out-of-state? I believe that they will get at least 5-9 out-of-staters to this class....Sitkowski and Jordan don't seem like the only ones we'll nab.

Why no hall?

If Hall wants in, he's gets in especially over Sherwood. The issue comes down is if Tyreke Johnson wants in. Johnson and Hall are definitely at the top.

Why no hall?

Did not mean to downvote! My bad!!!

Advertisement

Why no hall?

If Hall wants in, he's gets in especially over Sherwood. The issue comes down is if Tyreke Johnson wants in. Johnson and Hall are definitely at the top.

Don't worry. I think we'll find room if 5* S (Johnson) wants to come...

I'm thinking hall may fall out too. They saw him in person and info on him just went silent. He's not 6' like every other db in this class we're after. Not saying I wouldn't take but they clearly are going for 6' and interchangeable.
You're aware that they saw him in person at Paradise Camp last year in July & then OFFERED HIM A SCHOLARSHIP!

Why no hall?

Don't worry. I think we'll find room if 5* S (Johnson) wants to come...

No ****... that's exactly what I just said.

Advertisement
Back