Votes: 20 40.0%
  • njstateofmind

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Dude

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
This was a tough one for me..... I like everyone on the list, especially my man @OriginalGatorHater, but your TWIN alter EGO FROM ACROSS THE HUDSON and with the help of the "GREAT KENNETH KUDDLES", nj has my vote.

Hopefully I get to hangout with Kenny Kuddles, soon..... not with that jantavious guy, he sounds like a douche!

OK, carry on.

Advertisement
This was a tough one for me..... I like everyone on the list, especially my man @OriginalGatorHater, but your TWIN alter EGO FROM ACROSS THE HUDSON and with the help of the "GREAT KENNETH KUDDLES", nj has my vote.

Hopefully I get to hangout with Kenny Kuddles, soon..... not with that jantavious guy, he sounds like a douche!

OK, carry on.

I voted for the Great NJ as well my man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, dude, @PokemonFisherman knows his stuff and is funny *** ****, also these guys are some comedic killers on the board, too @gruntking, @GuptaKnows, @djnellz, ........ Anyways....... we don't need no OC, because we don't need no explosive plays!

**** yah bro. All of them are funn as **** @Rellyrell @GuptaKnows @gruntking @Zbrod95 @MotoSniper @linesniper @duke4heisman @TRick72 I could go on for days naming guys, but these are just the first few to come to my head.

OGH.gif

Advertisement
**** yah bro. All of them are funn as **** @Rellyrell @GuptaKnows @gruntking @Zbrod95 @MotoSniper @linesniper @duke4heisman @TRick72 I could go on for days naming guys, but these are just the first few to come to my head.

No doubt, I agree with the list that you provided and there's more, that's why I stay on the board, but I've been fallin' back because of the Bull **** that this admin have been allowing, like the BIG search for a DC, I didn't know that BIG search occurred in the Hech center bathroom?? Ya know...

Advertisement
Back