2018 Bracketology

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Lunardi has Miami as an 6 seed

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.18.29 PM.jpg

Bracketology - NCAA College Basketball Brackets and Predictions - ESPN

Advertisement
I think 5 or 6 seed is probably a good guess with the roster as it is.

If we can pick up a solid grad transfer PF/C though, I think a Top 4 seed is possible and we can contend for the ACC

Advertisement
If we're a 6 seed, something went terribly wrong.

I wouldn't say terribly wrong, I'd say it meant we started the season slow with a young, but talented roster that gelled later in the season, went on a run and got hot at the right time, in time for the ACCT and NCAAT. Now, I expect a top 5 seed, but let's wait and see how the rest of the roster shapes up first.

If we're a 6 seed, something went terribly wrong.

I wouldn't say terribly wrong, I'd say it meant we started the season slow with a young, but talented roster that gelled later in the season, went on a run and got hot at the right time, in time for the ACCT and NCAAT. Now, I expect a top 5 seed, but let's wait and see how the rest of the roster shapes up first.

Assuming significant development from the returning guys, and big contributions from the best freshman class in school history, I'm expecting a top 10 team. Maybe my expectations are too high.

Advertisement
Why the **** r their bracket predictions 2 weeks after march madness:puzzled:

Because they pay Fat Joey Brackets all year. Kinda like Kiper & McShay. It's emblematic of why e$ECpn is a failing business model and about to embark on massive layoffs again.

Why the **** r their bracket predictions 2 weeks after march madness:puzzled:

Because they pay Fat Joey Brackets all year. Kinda like Kiper & McShay. It's emblematic of why e$ECpn is a failing business model and about to embark on massive layoffs again.

It's like paying the guy who sets up the July 4th fireworks the whole year.

I was going to go with Christmas lights in June, but.....

SG2nbIt.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back