2018 and 2019 OOC scuedules

Hurricaneandrew

Band
Banned
We only have 2 OOC opponents each year. (LSU and Toledo in 2018 and UF and LSU in 2019.) We were supposed to play Rutgers both years but they cancelled.

So who are we possibly adding to the schedules? I'd love to hear that we're looking at Power 5 opponents, instead of considering FAMU, Bethune Cookman, FAU, North Texas, Kent State, Middle Tennessee and the Boys and Girls Club where D'Onofrio recently coached. Unfortunately I suspect the latter names are the types of teams we're considering adding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We only have 2 OOC opponents each year. (UF and Toledo in 2018 and FIU and LSU in 2019.) We were supposed to play Rutgers both years but they cancelled.

So who are we possibly adding to the schedules? I'd love to hear that we're looking at Power 5 opponents, instead of considering FAMU, Bethune Cookman, FAU, North Texas, Kent State, Middle Tennessee and the Boys and Girls Club where D'Onofrio recently coached. Unfortunately I suspect the latter names are the types of teams we're considering adding.

We actually play LSU in 18 and UF in 19

Advertisement
With the ACC being the best football conference this year, I dont think you have to have a killer OOC schedule. Bama had SC and about 3 cupcakes.

when u are playing schools like florida and lsu u don't need another power 5 game, no one else in the country schedules 2 power 5 ooc games, why should Miami especially with the acc strength going up , they are clearly becoming the best conference in the country and with the hires of feunte at vt, richt at Miami, fedora at unc and mendenhall at Virginia the future in the coastal looks very bright.

I'm sure top power-5 conference schools will change their scheduling just to play us. Please commence telling us how, if you were AD, we'd play nothing but power-5 teams, and b-itching about playing non power-5 teams, regardless of what basis in reality it may have.

Advertisement
when u are playing schools like florida and lsu u don't need another power 5 game, no one else in the country schedules 2 power 5 ooc games, why should Miami especially with the acc strength going up , they are clearly becoming the best conference in the country and with the hires of feunte at vt, richt at Miami, fedora at unc and mendenhall at Virginia the future in the coastal looks very bright.

Mendenhall at UVA making the conference better? UVA was 2-10 last year. Mendenhall did even worse last year than Mike London usually did.

Last edited:
We'll be ready by 2018 and will be at full strength for jortsville in 2019. Win those two games and we'll have State of Miami back.

ND then LSU then UF then MichST then MichSt then TexasAM then TexasAM then ND. Thats quality OOC opponents.

Toledo really makes no sense still. I get it makes more sense financially not to pay a team 1/2 a mill to host a home game, but playing at toledo is ridiculous. App St is 100x better of a road game than ******* toledo. For these types of teams the deals we should be making are 2 home games for every road game. That would make a lot more sense for us and I'd bet these ****** teams would still accept it to have a top school traveling to them.

Advertisement

Mendenhall at UVA making the conference better? UVA was 2-10 last year. Mendenhall did even worse last year than Mike London usually did.

London left very little talent and Virginia played people tough for most part. mendenhall is a very good coach and should get uva into an 9 win team within 5 yrs, Virginia is ins orry shape talent wise when bronco took over, the guy is a well respected coach with very good win totals at byu, who played anyone and everyone.

**** I believe last years uva class was highest rated class uva had in like 10 yrs. I could be wrong but mendenhall is a very good coach who will turn Virginia around given time.

Advertisement
We have a home and home with Michigan State coming up, as well as one with Texas A&M.

Miami Hurricanes Football Schedules | Future

I already clicked on the link. MSU is in 2020 and aTm is in 2022-23. I asked about the unfolded spots in 2018-19.

CLICK ON THE **** LINK

MSU is in 2020 and aTm is in 2022-23. I asked about 2018-19. The MSU and TAMU series have nothing to do with my question.

I already clicked on the link.

ND then LSU then UF then MichST then MichSt then TexasAM then TexasAM then ND. Thats quality OOC opponents.

Toledo really makes no sense still. I get it makes more sense financially not to pay a team 1/2 a mill to host a home game, but playing at toledo is ridiculous. App St is 100x better of a road game than ******* toledo. For these types of teams the deals we should be making are 2 home games for every road game. That would make a lot more sense for us and I'd bet these ****** teams would still accept it to have a top school traveling to them.

Some of us don't mind drivable 'Canes games...Yes,MAC on the road is stupid, but Toledo has done this before, playing O$Uck home and home, the caveat being the home game was not in the Glass Bowl, but Cleveland Browns Stadium (making it a de facto O$Uck home game).

Some of us don't mind drivable 'Canes games...Yes,MAC on the road is stupid, but Toledo has done this before, playing O$Uck home and home, the caveat being the home game was not in the Glass Bowl, but Cleveland Browns Stadium (making it a de facto O$Uck home game).

well thats why i don't mind the fiu away game for instance. But for such ****** teams there should be no reason we cant get 2home games for every road game.

We could actually win those games now since Mcdoormat and Nick Linder will run out of eligibility next year.

Advertisement
Back