2018 247 Rankings

Advertisement
They been out. I think all 3 services have published ranking for 2018. I would bet the 2019 initial rankings will be here soon

Advertisement
Why are people worried about 2018 after the finish we just had? We couldn't hold on to anyone we wanted against UF and Maryland but we're expecting us hold on to these blue chipper recruits who will get pursued by every power house school? come on bruh..

They been out. I think all 3 services have published ranking for 2018. I would bet the 2019 initial rankings will be here soon

Dont they update them after 2017 cycle is done with ?

They are all on different schedules it seems. I know Rivals just updated. I'm sure they will all be updated again for spring soon. At least individual rankings will. Not sure about class ranks

Why are people worried about 2018 after the finish we just had? We couldn't hold on to anyone we wanted against UF and Maryland but we're expecting us hold on to these blue chipper recruits who will get pursued by every power house school? come on bruh..

Kill yourself twice

Why do you continue to post here?

Advertisement

Not anyone?

lol we finished 13. Two behind UF. Ahead of Maryland. WTF are you talking about?

lol we finished 13. Two behind UF. Ahead of Maryland. WTF are you talking about?

Finished ahead of UF on ESPN.

go ahead and delete your account then....

Advertisement

Because I guarantee we won't be going 8-4 next year and recruits will see we are trending up.

Well have a top 10 class, but highly doubt top 5. Just aren't there yet, and so many So Fla kids get underrated because there are just too **** many to give 4 stars too.

Advertisement

Go drink bleach

**** I forgot about Patterson and Burns. Itll be interesting to see if we keep Burns with all the talent down here since he's a legacy.

In the latest (way too early) rankings for 2018 class , Miami is number 8. Here is the write up on the current commits.

8. Miami Hurricanes

Class Size: Seven players (three 4-star recruits)

Commitments to Know

4-star safety Joshua Jobe, Christopher Columbus High School (Miami)

The younger brother of Oakland Raiders receiver Johnny Holton, Jobe has progressively developed into one of this cycle's most highly regarded defensive backs since committing to former Miami head coach Al Golden in June 2015. Rated No. 3 among safety prospects, he may not be permitted to play at Columbus next season due to age restrictions (turns 19 years old in April), according to Christopher Stock of 247Sports.

4-star cornerback Gilbert Frierson, Coral Gables High School (Coral Gables, Fla.)

The Hurricanes claim another elite secondary component in this top-10 cornerback, who stands 6'1" like Jobe. Frierson, the type of local talent head coach Mark Richt must keep home in order to rise further in ACC competition, played the 2016 season with two broken bones in his foot, according to Peter Ariz of the Miami Herald.

4-star receiver Daquris Wiggins, Miami Southridge High School (Miami)

Another Golden era holdover, Wiggins pledged to Miami midway through his sophomore season. Among 2018 Sunshine State receivers who've announced collegiate attentions, he is rated No. 2 on the list.

In the latest (way too early) rankings for 2018 class , Miami is number 8. Here is the write up on the current commits.

8. Miami Hurricanes

Class Size: Seven players (three 4-star recruits)

Commitments to Know

4-star safety Joshua Jobe, Christopher Columbus High School (Miami)

The younger brother of Oakland Raiders receiver Johnny Holton, Jobe has progressively developed into one of this cycle's most highly regarded defensive backs since committing to former Miami head coach Al Golden in June 2015. Rated No. 3 among safety prospects, he may not be permitted to play at Columbus next season due to age restrictions (turns 19 years old in April), according to Christopher Stock of 247Sports.

4-star cornerback Gilbert Frierson, Coral Gables High School (Coral Gables, Fla.)

The Hurricanes claim another elite secondary component in this top-10 cornerback, who stands 6'1" like Jobe. Frierson, the type of local talent head coach Mark Richt must keep home in order to rise further in ACC competition, played the 2016 season with two broken bones in his foot, according to Peter Ariz of the Miami Herald.

4-star receiver Daquris Wiggins, Miami Southridge High School (Miami)

Another Golden era holdover, Wiggins pledged to Miami midway through his sophomore season. Among 2018 Sunshine State receivers who've announced collegiate attentions, he is rated No. 2 on the list.

DJ Ivey will be a high 4 star when it's all said and done.

Al Blades Jr already is a high 4 star, fringe 5 star and we should have an excellent shot at him, I mean he's a Blades.

Mark Pope Mid to high 4 star. Seems like he's climbing on board. Very pro Miami lately.

Other than that I think we have a nice chance with Asante Samuel Jr and Brevins Jordan and possibly Lingard.

Advertisement
Back