2017 - Why will we be better?

Meast21

Redshirt Freshman
Can anyone answer this question?

Let's be honest:
- Kayaa is not going to the NFL anymore but there's no way Richt is going to bench him as a senior vs. a freshman Allison or Perry (pray he still comes)
- O-Line is still going to be bad. Maybe a freshman Donaldson (again pray he still comes) can help but not sure i see a big leap here
- WR's aren't going to be better. Coley is gone. Weak class right now coming in. Maybe Richards takes a next step and Mullins is legit? Anything i'm missing here?
- RB's are the exact same. Doubt Homer or anyone plays over Walton/Yearby and unless Walton get's eye surgery or Yearby gets wings it will be more of the same. Decent RB play but not special
- TE's. Same as this year. Maybe Njoku can work out with Duper?
- Richt - I guess this is the wildcard. Does he wake up and change his style? Does he hire a real OC? Personally I doubt the first and don;t see $500-1M sitting around for an OC either...

Defense - I actually have some hope here as the freshman grow up and we add depth. We do lose Corn though, our best player, and our DB's look scary next year.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No reason to believe this based upon the last 10+ years. Starting to believe that Miami will never be good again. We are a middle of the pack ACC program

It's gonna take 2-3 years to come back. One thing for sure is some of these coaches won't be here in 2 years. Special teams coach needs to go tonite!

We're costing too many of our players too much money when it comes to the NFL draft. We should do all the SFLA kids a favor and shut down the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back