2017 Southridge WR Rodney Scott Rivals Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
Miami Southridge High School WR Rodney Scott's first offer was from Miami's old staff.

He now lists 12 scholarships. Scott has a teammate committed to UM - Kemore Gamble - but he says he's in no rush to make a pledge anywhere.

He does say he's serious about the Canes, though - he lists a top three of UM, Florida and Tennessee.

Scott says he's spoken with Cane receivers coach Ron Dugans.

"He was just saying to keep in contact," Scott said. "I like him."

He adds that "I like the entire new coaching staff. It's a great team. When I go to college they may not have a lot of receivers so I can just start."

My favourite WR in 2017. Reminds me a whole lot of Ahmmon Richards.

[HUDL]athlete/3096755/highlights/295074385/[/HUDL]

[HUDL]athlete/3096755/highlights/201438375/[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nothing special about his film..IMO there are bigger fish to go after in 2017.. If we take 5 WRs though he could be a solid take for the fifth spot

Jeudy
Dingle
Robinson
Greene
Scott

Last edited:
Nothing special about his film..IMO there are bigger fish to go after in 2017

Dingle
Robinson
Greene
Jeudy

Robinson is a HEAVY Clemson lean....and Jeudy is a Heavy Bama lesn...most likely their destinations...but definitely lead for Emmanuel Greene, he sgould commit soon and Dingle...both are miami's to lose right now

Dingle
Robinson
Greene
Jeudy

Robinson is a HEAVY Clemson lean....and Jeudy is a Heavy Bama lesn...most likely their destinations...but definitely lead for Emmanuel Greene, he sgould commit soon and Dingle...both are miami's to lose right now

I was gonna say too lol, no way in **** we close with those 5. I'm not sure Greene is such a lock either. Very interested in OSU. Their board seems extremely confident about him at least.

Advertisement
Miami Southridge High School WR Rodney Scott's first offer was from Miami's old staff.

He now lists 12 scholarships. Scott has a teammate committed to UM - Kemore Gamble - but he says he's in no rush to make a pledge anywhere.

He does say he's serious about the Canes, though - he lists a top three of UM, Florida and Tennessee.

He adds that "I like the entire new coaching staff. It's a great team. When I go to college they may not have a lot of receivers so I can just start."

How does Scott remind you of Richards ? lol I got to hear this
5f914e6d1751ba4565734138834cdd76.jpg

How does Scott remind you of Richards ? lol I got to hear this
5f914e6d1751ba4565734138834cdd76.jpg

it's mainly his measurables that remind me of Richards both are virtually the exact same height and weight. He also moves like Richards although he doesn't look to have the burst/acceleration that Richards does.

Advertisement
Would not waste my time on this kid, big programs are starting to fall back for whatever reason and I think this is the kid who was openly saying he wanted to commit to Tennessee with a committable offer.

Dingle
Robinson
Greene
Jeudy

I was gonna say too lol, no way in **** we close with those 5. I'm not sure Greene is such a lock either. Very interested in OSU. Their board seems extremely confident about him at least.

I will be surprised if Emmanuel Greene or Kevaughn Dingle isn't a cane.

Dingle
Robinson
Greene
Jeudy

He wants to come back home and has said that repeatedly.... think OSU want Bruce Judson more than Greene

Advertisement
Meh pass, not impressed with his film.

Larry Bluestein has him as #17 in the Elite75 prospect list...but yall know what you're talking about.

Don't you know how this works? When somebody says they like a recruit, any recruit, you need to try to jump in and be the first to say he's not that great. For example, when somebody mentions a 5* DT, be sure to claim he's got poor technique or he's from out of state. You'd take him in a pinch, but he's kid of a project. Bonus points for mentioning some other, obscure, guy who you like better.

Advertisement
We just need 3 Solid WR's that is it.

We need CB, DT, OL, and Playmaker the most

In my opinion he'll be a very good player can't teach those hands and tenacity to go and get the ball. Want Rodney Scott in this class !

Kid runs 110 meter hurdles and he is the anchor of the Southridge 4 x 400 relay.

He is plenty fast.

Advertisement
Back