2017 QB Tyler Lytle visiting Miami this weekend

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
He's going to participate in the camp on Sunday. This is the second time that Lytle visits Miami on his own dime, so that's something to keep an eye on. His only other offer is Colorado State.

Advertisement
I know kids want to be sure and commit with a degree of confidence it's the right school and program.....................

But come on, It's the U and really no one else. What's there to think about?

He still has 2 more years to earn offers. West coast schools tend to evaluate junior/senior film before they offer..

Advertisement
He plays at Anaheim Servite which usually has solid players. I haven't lived in LA for awhile, but I believe they used to play against quality competition. There are some good programs in and around the LA basin - Poly, Mater Dei, Orange Lutheran, Servite, Bishop Amat, etc...

It's not in the same league as Florida (or South Florida), but there's nowhere on the planet that has that depth and breadth of talent....But LA has quality teams and players, too...

Does anyone know what kind of competition he plays against?

I like this kid a lot. His upside is HUGE. The league he plays in is called the Trinity League/Pac 5. Considered one of the toughest according to ESPN. Cali has a nice pipeline of QB's. Big fast kid with a big arm. I'd put him up there with Jake by the time these guys exit in '17. I like Toddy, but think this kid is better.

Last edited:
Kid is good. You would have to be an idiot to pass on this kid. Will blow up like Kaaya

Advertisement
His recruitment will remind me of Kaaya's. Watch him blow up and the Cali schools slow ball him and he commits here then they jump on board but at that point it's too late

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back