2017 Miami Hurricanes = LSU the last decade

Canemang

Senior
Banned
Very good running game
Top notch skill players
Dominant D (numerous future pros)
Below average QB play

Defense will keep them in most games, QB play will cost them a game or two that was very winnable

Let's hope Perry can be the "guy"

Advertisement
Advertisement
we dont have fourtnett

or a O-line to run behind.. our latest scrimmage we only got 1-2 ypc..

Better O-line then last year when Walton went for 1000+

Don't get to caught up in the scrimmage #'s, the OL will be better this QUOTE

The o-line will be better by default. By the defense they practice against. Outside fsu & vt this is probably the best defense they face all year. I have no doubt the OL will be better, especially with depth they'll be getting in the summer.

Last edited:
I would hope whoever our QB is better than what they have presented on the field over the years. I'd easily take their defense(s).

Advertisement
we dont have fourtnett

The o-line will be better by default. By what the defense the practice against. Outside fsu & vt this is probably the best defense they face all year. I have no doubt the OL will be better, especially with depth they'll be getting in the summer.

Take "outside fsu & vt" out of your post and I agree with you

we dont have fourtnett

The o-line will be better by default. By what the defense the practice against. Outside fsu & vt this is probably the best defense they face all year. I have no doubt the OL will be better, especially with depth they'll be getting in the summer.

Take "outside fsu & vt" out of your post and I agree with you QUOTE

my bad, meant other than fsu & vt, those should the best. wont say clem or ul til one them makes it the acccg ��. unc mmmeeehhh maybe but they're definitely not vt or fsu this year.

Advertisement
Our o will be better than lsu's, my morning stool is better than lsu's O

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami's running game will be very good next season.... oline will take the next step just like every other unit has done under this staff and we will have a qb that can do the basics as far as being able to by time in and out the pocket.

Not sure I see what you see KrazyCane - I need to see evidence of growth on the O Line
- last year teams had to protect against Coley + Njoku + an experienced QB
- this year some real young talent but young - teams are going to crowd the box on us all year

Advertisement
Back