2017 Juco CB Darreyl Patterson

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Went to K State out of HS, transferred to juco before the season ever started. (Who knows why, could be a reason that is considered a red flag) Only 2 minutes of film but **** it looked good. Some big hits, very Corn Elder-esque pick the dude up and slam him tackles. Nice ball skills. No idea of the competition at the juco he's at. He's originally from Miami, Oklahoma. Honestly looks like he could be a good replacement for Corn... brings a similar skill set.

Darreyl Patterson, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, Cornerback

Freshman Year - Darreyl Patterson highlights - Hudl

Advertisement
Went to K State out of HS, transferred to juco before the season ever started. (Who knows why, could be a reason that is considered a red flag) Only 2 minutes of film but **** it looked good. Some big hits, very Corn Elder-esque pick the dude up and slam him tackles. Nice ball skills. No idea of the competition at the juco he's at. He's originally from Miami, Oklahoma. Honestly looks like he could be a good replacement for Corn... brings a similar skill set.

I hope the coaches are searching for CB talent as hard as you are

I hope the coaches are searching for CB talent as hard as you are

I do it as a part of my job most of the time. Going back to get a masters of education and I got a GA position in ETSU's football office. When I have free time they let me look for some players on hudl and on the film that gets sent in to them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back