2017 CIS College Football Thread

motorcitycane

Senior
College Football starts this weekend.

Instead of having multiple game threads each week let's try to keep one thread discussing different games. This is intended for all regular season, conference championship and non CFP bowl games. We should have separate thread for the CFP.

I'm a CFB fan and after this long off-season I can't be happier to start Saturday off cooking, cutting grass, then down to the CANES cave and eat, drink from Oregon State-Colorado State Game to Stanford-Rice in the evening.

Let's discuss the season and all 2017 college football non canes stuff here to avoid board clutter on Saturday's!

Cheers fellas it's week 1!

Advertisement
I propose we make individual threads for each game. Be it regular season, conference championships, bowl games, playoff games. Every game deserves it's own thread.

Mods, nuke this thread. Or, OP edit and make it the Stanford-Rice thread.

I am so ready for some football. Even though there aren't any great games this weekend, or even good for that matter, I will be watching. Been ready for this season since the final whistle of the WVU beatdown. Let's get this party started. I will be attending the Duke game this year. Was planning on going to the UNC game as well but that is now a no go as my daughter made travel softball team and we will be in a tournament that weekend!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back