2017 CANES- Notre Douche Highlights (The Beatdown)

Advertisement
go canes.gif

That's how we need to play every game. Malik's best game, and his wheels were smokin... Berrios was key... the D was lights out... ecstasy!

Advertisement
I got diagnosed with tinnitus by my Air Force Dr. I legit think it was from this game and the Virginia tech game that year.

ND has a following and there ain't much we can do other than hate them as Canes fans. I can't understand how they got to #4 without playing a conference championship and having played just 12 games. Many other teams could have beat their sissy azzes. The network pretty boys can eat shiit... fvckem.

Been a Canes fan for longer than many. If Miami never played them again (or any other team decided they would never play them again) i would be happy.

They shouldn’t be allowed in college athletics.

I agree with this. And that catholic v convict was straight up racist bs. But I do love to see them lose, especially when they're hyped up and given a free pass into the playoffs.

Advertisement
I think I ran around Chicago drunk that night telling all the ND fans to suck it

Advertisement
Lot of great things about that game, the berrios handcuff celebration is up there for me, and the girl in the canes cut off at the 3:45 mark doesn’t hurt.

Can’t believe that was just a year ago, and the highlights were still richtera

i totally agree with @Tetragrammaton Cane ...... Notre Douche must play in a conference and cannot ever again be allowed in the current playoff format without doing so. F-uck the leprechauns.

if anyone agrees with this and wants to let the Playoff Committee know what you think, send them ******** a tweet
@CFBPlayoff

Last edited:
Advertisement
God i am not a fan of clemson but that beatdown they put on lame was great. Them getting in without a conference champ is garbage

Advertisement
Back