2017 ACC championship game Redux.

mackjones

Sophomore
I've just watched the opening drives for both teams. Miami couldn't hold mighty Clemson on " 3rd and long. " Yikes. TD mighty Clemson.

Then Miami's QB badly MISSED a wide open JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch. Dude must have had a bum shoulder. lol

But, Feagles kicks a " knuckle ball " punt and Clemson fumbles. Major GIFT from major CFB gods. Miami ball at the 37 yard line. But Miami can't move the ball and all that.

So Mr. Reliable FG kicker for Miami, BADLY misses a 47 yard FG. And I do mean he badly missed it, in a CHOKE JOB sort of way and what not. LOL

Oh. Clemson players were CHIRPING and yapping at Miami players, yet the " ACC officiating " crew didn't give stern warnings of anything. After all, they had to protect one of their own. As if mighty Clemson needn't any help. huh?

I may watch the rest of the game. And maybe I won't. Who knows.

Moral of the brief take. Miami CAN'T played scared and absolutely MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE of every opportunities gifted their way.

Thankfully we have both a QB and FG now!

Advertisement
I was at that game. Wanted to leave at halftime but stayed for the whole miserable event. While I would hope against hope that we beat them this year, I’m **** sure it won’t be a blowout like the 2017 ACC Champ game was.

I was at that game. Wanted to leave at halftime but stayed for the whole miserable event. While I would hope against hope that we beat them this year, I’m **** sure it won’t be a blowout like the 2017 ACC Champ game was.
I was there too...stayed the whole time as well

Try to forget games like that but werent we missing a starting RB, TE, WR or something like that? Mind you we wouldnt have the juice to beat them but our O had no bite, especially led by Rosier who had been figured out by end of season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back