***2017-2018 RPI Thread***

Advertisement
Just to show that RPI is meaningless this early, we're at 36 for RPI and 100 for SOS

100 actually sounds about right. We played one borderline D2 team and a mediocre Patriot League team so far. It'll get worse with the likes of FAMU and UNF coming up.

Just to show that RPI is meaningless this early, we're at 36 for RPI and 100 for SOS

I was thinking that the RPI after 2 games against cream puffs was very meaningful. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

chuck1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
RPI is 36 after GW. For all the talk about a bad OOC (and it was bad, and I would have loved to a see a better schedule), take care of business in Hawaii and we'll be at least 30 heading into ACC play. We'll be just fine.

Advertisement
[video]https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-minnesota-center-reggie-lynch-053705263.html[/video]

Well this certainly wont help our RPI down the road...

Advertisement
RPI is 24 after the Duke loss. Need to start winning, obviously, but the RPI is going to be fine, and as long as we finish above .500 in ACC play, we're in the tournament.

RPI is 19 after beating NC State, which means we'll probably drop out of the Top 25 and be a 14 seed in the next bracketology.

Advertisement
Back