2016 WR Snelson almost committed...

deerob305

Junior
American Heritage 4* WR Dredrick Snelson was about to commit to Miami, Any insight on the Canesport Article?

Advertisement
Mom told him to hold off for now. Says he will commit probably in middle of junior season

Besides Miami.... Clemson and Auburn he likes

Family comfortable with him at Miami, he loves Miami , FAM just wants him to take time enjoy process

Last edited:
Sucks for us but probably a smart move on moms part to give him that advice. Id rather him hold off and commit once he's positive than for him to commit early and then de commit if he realizes he made the wrong choice

Always listen to momma. Wish he Could've committed tho.
Yep--I'd rather momma have her say now than on NSD and pull what Matthew Thomas' mom did (even though it was because she wanted 6 to come to Miami).

Advertisement
Always listen to momma. Wish he Could've committed tho.
Yep--I'd rather momma have her say now than on NSD and pull what Matthew Thomas' mom did (even though it was because she wanted 6 to come to Miami).
You mean ***** , the razorback RB ? I dont recall Sux's NSD playing out that way. Maybe I missed something

Advertisement
In addition to Snelson, the '16 class is loaded next year at WR:
Michael Irvin Jr
Darnell Salomon
Dionte Mullins
Binjiimen Victor
Sam Bruce
Cavin Ridley
Nate Craig

In addition to Snelson, the '16 class is loaded next year at WR:
Michael Irvin Jr
Darnell Salomon
Dionte Mullins
Binjiimen Victor
Sam Bruce
Cavin Ridley
Nate Craig
It is very well loaded, I had listed the legit prospects we are in the running for just the other day for the '16 receivers.

Sam Bruce
Nate Craig(ATH)
Michael Irvin Jr.
Brandon Johnson
Dymond Lee
Dionte Mullins(ATH)
Steven Newbold
Freddie Pinder
Cavin Ridley(ATH)
Darnell Salomon
Dredrick Snelson
Binjimen Victor

Went a little in depth too.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/76064-Miami-in-the-Lead-for-2016-WR-Pinder/page2

I am sure his moms want to make sure he makes his decision properly and doesn't set himself up for drama.

unless he is 10000% and he is not going to pull a troll job he should wait until he is ready

Advertisement
If a college is willing to wine-and-dine me on their own dime, put me up in a nice hotel and just treat me like I'm a king...then I think I'd "enjoy the process" too as a recruit.

Lol @ waiting to "enjoy the process"

You get a big cookie, too. Waiting in your hotel room when you show up. (I'll bet some places have a blonde there, instead of a cookie).

Sucks for us but probably a smart move on moms part to give him that advice. Id rather him hold off and commit once he's positive than for him to commit early and then de commit if he realizes he made the wrong choice

But by committing early on... you are helping the team... before dawning the equipment.

Advertisement
If a college is willing to wine-and-dine me on their own dime, put me up in a nice hotel and just treat me like I'm a king...then I think I'd "enjoy the process" too as a recruit.

You get a big cookie, too. Waiting in your hotel room when you show up. (I'll bet some places have a blonde there, instead of a cookie).

People keep knocking the cookie. How do you all think we landed Jelani Hamilton?

People keep knocking the cookie. How do you all think we landed Jelani Hamilton?

By giving him a lifetime supply of ice cream sandwiches??? If not, I am stumped.

But by committing early on... you are helping the team... before dawning the equipment.

ONLY if you stick. Some kids that play the game can influence others. The Patchans and Duke's are what we all crave, but the game has gotten dirty to the point of even "solid" commits being viewed as tepid or on "on the fence". The next few classes are shaping up incredibly well. I really hope Shaq and the rest of the committed '16 class stick, cause they are a fantastic group thus far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back