2016 WR Dymond Lee. WOW!!!

MetiSkeemz

Junior
Watched Kaaya's season highlights and Sophomore Dymond Lee was the reasoning he was so good. Has a Miami offer. Do we have a shot? Do we want him? Is he related to Marquise??

Advertisement
Watched Kaaya's season highlights and Sophomore Dymond Lee was the reasoning he was so good. Has a Miami offer. Do we have a shot? Do we want him? Is he related to Marquise??

262.gif

Lee's a really talented receiver, but Bruce/Mullins/Snelson are elite and already committed. Don't see it happening.

Congrats on having the dumbest post in the history of canesinisght.

Dymond Lee was a beast as was Kaaya. I liked Lee far more than Lenius when i watched them. We have a good shot with Milo and we were Lee's first offer so we might have a shot. Always tough to pull a west coast kid though

Advertisement
Dymond is the little brother of their runningback last year Donavan Lee who is now at Colorado. I also think they have another brother on the team named Brandyn who is a 2015 recruit. Don't think there is a relation to Marqise Lee

I was going to ask that too because in the Serra game they said he was the youngest of 3 Lee Brothers, but wasn't sure if one was Marqise or not.

Lee is so special that he's helping Kaaya tear it up in Coral Gables from 3000 miles away in California.

Now THAT'S real talent..

262.gif

Lee's a really talented receiver, but Bruce/Mullins/Snelson are elite and already committed. Don't see it happening.

Lee is just as good, I've shed some light on Lee before. But something I do agree on is. I not sure what our chances are, I know we are looking into taking Bar Milo BUT, does Lee want to go out of state? Does he want to stay in Cali? Does he want to follow Kaaya? In state we are loaded and already loading up.

He's never really express much on Miami yet. I do know we were first to offer and he was Kaayas favorite target. Would love to have Lee BUT...

Idk what will happen with Lee, I would take him in a heartbeat. He's one to monitor, but my thoughts.... not being taken cause our needs will be met with the in state guys, but who knows. We are taking Milo. For now I say no, but not due to talent though.

I see us taking Newbold and Pinder and closing up shop for WR. Irvin is a TE.

Brandon Johnson is a legacy but I could see him possibly getting left out, the others were targeting are a bit higher on the board.

And I'd still be happy, even if we didn't get Lee, and even if we pass on Johnson.

(Right now I think Victor going Bama, even though conflicting reports in whether Miami or Bama leads, but I believe staff prefers Pinder for the BIG WR spot.)

(The younger Ridley, Cavin is more of a RB than WR, and at the moment he won't be coming here unless Calvin and SBB flip to the U.)

Newbold and Pinder are both studs. Newbold my favorite in 2016 as well as Pete's and others.

This is an elite haul, most realistic, and most likely.

Bruce
Mullins (ATH)
Newbold
Richards (ATH)
Pinder
Snelson

Last edited:
Advertisement
To the individuals who answer in an intelligent respectful manner thanks. The rest of you are why our fan base is mostly considered history remembering morons who know NOTHING about football. Jackasses smdh

To the individuals who answer in an intelligent respectful manner thanks. The rest of you are why our fan base is mostly considered history remembering morons who know NOTHING about football. Jackasses smdh

you just said that 1 WR was the reason Kaaya was good... but Kaaya's showing how good he is in practice here at Miami without that WR. I just don't see it.

you just said that 1 WR was the reason Kaaya was good... but Kaaya's showing how good he is in practice here at Miami without that WR. I just don't see it.

SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!

Advertisement

SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!

:p1juBCjTel7jd.jpg:

And to chime in again. Lee was not the reason Kaaya was good. Lee is a stud yeah, but he did not make Kaaya into what he is now or was in high school. Kaaya put that team on his back, especially against Serra.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back