2016 Procanes Thread

Cuts are gonna hurt. Hank was cut a few weeks ago. Miami cut Brandon Harris yesterday. Next couple of days will be brutal.
 
I hate both Dal and Det so I feel good not seeing any Canes on these teams

I feel bad for any of our kids, especially tight ends, if they were to get drafted by Detroit and have to get corched by Folden all over again.
 
Any word on Deon Bush? I see he has only played in like one game it looks like. I thought he might start. Is he hurt? I can't find much on him, maybe my google skills suck....
 
Don't know what the weekly count is ( maybe 0), but no Canes have scored this week and unless Graham gets in the game none will.
 
Any canes keep the td streak alive this week? I was glued to my couch yesterday and I didnt see anyone throwin up the u in the endzone...
 
Back
Top