2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

Advertisement
There was an insider article regarding Huell. I don't have access, but I watched the video above the article that was free and the talking head seems to think it is between FSU and UM, however he did mention all 3 instate schools plus South Carolina are in the mix.

Just passing along what I saw...I'm sure you can find it if you care to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Also saw Bruce brown was picked by snow to come here my guess is it was after his ov, what's the latest with him?

No news on Huell

Miami (Fla.) Norland coach Lawton Williams had hoped to hear a commitment plan from his star five-star power forward Dewan Huell on Tuesday.

On Wednesday morning Rivals.com checked in with Lawton and he said that the 6-foot-9 forward had yet to reveal any plans about when exactly or how he would make his college choice.

The No. 23 player in the class of 2016, Huell has visited all three of his finalists -- Florida State, Miami and South Carolina -- and is expected to make an early decision. But, he's just not indicated to anybody that he will for sure be doing so.

Currently, the behind the scenes thought is that Huell is most likely to stay in the state of Florida with the Hurricanes perhaps holding the slightest of leads.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1824320

Advertisement
Back