2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

Advertisement
If this kid is anything like a miami football recruit, he probably eliminated FSU just so he could shock the world when picks their hat

Advertisement
Who's top bball recruit we've landed in your canes hoops fanhood?

IIRC: Newton was 60thish, Rion Brown 90th, Lawerence around 100 this year, Miller 100 this cycle.

I'm dating myself, and I don't think there were great ranking systems back in the day, but Tim James was freaky good. That guy set all types of records at Miami NW and was 3rd team All America, I think. Wanted to show some love for the old timers.

Top 10 class considering we have Miller already committed or are we not going to sign enough to be in the running? Not sure how they rate classes in hoops. That's a **** of a pull for Coach L...

I seriously doubt it...while unreal for us, a 5 star + a couple 4 stars for quite a number of programs may not be expected, but is not that rare. (Not including KY, UNC, Duke, Kansas, etc obviously)

****, to me it's crazy Huell is the #2 player in FL...and of course, the #1 player/forward is from IMG going to F$U.

UM

[]_[] swag;2376032 said:
If this kid is anything like a miami football recruit, he probably eliminated FSU just so he could shock the world when picks their hat

FSU's front court is crowded for next year. Jonathan Issac committed recently and they are leading for another 5 star center.

Top 10 class considering we have Miller already committed or are we not going to sign enough to be in the running? Not sure how they rate classes in hoops. That's a **** of a pull for Coach L...

I seriously doubt it...while unreal for us, a 5 star + a couple 4 stars for quite a number of programs may not be expected, but is not that rare. (Not including KY, UNC, Duke, Kansas, etc obviously)

****, to me it's crazy Huell is the #2 player in FL...and of course, the #1 player/forward is from IMG going to F$U.

UM

If Huell commits we would have the #7 class according to 24/7 sports

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2376032 said:

FSU's front court is crowded for next year. Jonathan Issac committed recently and they are leading for another 5 star center.

Issac is a perimeter player

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8i66mP7-I[/video]

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2376032 said:

Still think he's a stretch 4

Was DeQuan Jones ranked pretty high?

Ended up the #23 rated player in the '08 class and 5 stars. His ranking shot up late in the process, which typically ends up being a mixed bag depending on the player. I like to look at offer lists and his choice weren't exactly "elite"

Advertisement
I think he's a 3 but you can obviously play him at the 4 in college.

I'll say this though. FSU LOVES LENGTH!!!!! I imagine they are gonna play him at the 3. That roster is full of towers

[]_[] swag;2376032 said:

Geez that kid is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back