2016 Miami Hurricanes DB's

Advertisement
Colbert will be on an NFL squad next year.

The DB tackling was superb this year. Rumph definitely did his thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think Jenkins and Carter were very good but their physicality will probably be missed next year.

Elder was great.

Colbert must be thrilled with his decision to come to Miami and play CB, despite his injury.

I don't think Jenkins and Carter were very good but their physicality will probably be missed next year.

Elder was great.

Colbert must be thrilled with his decision to come to Miami and play CB, despite his injury.

I don't think we will have a problem replacing their physicality with the Safeties we have behind them.

Elder was great.

Both made improvements as the year went on and finished with strong seasons. Colbert game vs ND was out of this world. Wish we had him for the whole year.

Elder was great.

He said he loved it here, is happy to be part of canes family and will recruit. Check Pete's podcast, worth the listen, quality kid.

Advertisement
Should be interesting to see who replaces Jenkins at "The Free" next year.

I like the violence that Billy Gibson plays with, but Derrick Smith has very good hands for a Safety, and is very rangy.

i think the safety play improved substantially as the season went on. Haven't seen our CBs be so active in tackling and crushing screens and sacking QBs in a long time

Advertisement
i think the safety play improved substantially as the season went on. Haven't seen our CBs be so active in tackling and crushing screens and sacking QBs in a long time

Think AJ Highsmith and K C Rodgers, back to the field chasing some dude into the end zone.

Advertisement
Back