2016 Isaiah Johnson WR/TE Dwyer (Miami Offer)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahmmon Richards was pushing for this kid to get an offer a few weeks ago.

Fruit from the poisonous tree. Dwyer = bad news, almost a gurantee richards gone. It really ****es me off because richards is a high calibar receiver whom at one point i thought was a sure in, but now with him and touchdown todd going to dwyer its a nail in the coffin.

Fruit from the poisonous tree. Dwyer = bad news, almost a gurantee richards gone. It really ****es me off because richards is a high calibar receiver whom at one point i thought was a sure in, but now with him and touchdown todd going to dwyer its a nail in the coffin.

Since when is Ahmmon Richards going to Dwyer? I would love that but I hadn't heard that.

Put this kid at TE and he may be a top five TE in the nation and I doubt any one would be able to guard him

Advertisement

Since when is Ahmmon Richards going to Dwyer? I would love that but I hadn't heard that.

It was said that hes transferring there hope he doesnt if he already hasnt.

I was the one who mentioned he "could" transfer to Dwyer, before his junior season his father wanted him to transfer to Dwyer for better football opportunity. Ahmmon decided to stay at Wellington for his junior year and had a monstrous season and Wellington had a major surprise season.

He's very close with 2017 QB commit Toddy Centeio who just transferred into Dwyer from Royal Palm Beach. Thing is Ahmmons QB this past season is graduating, Shannon Patrick (Kevin Patrick's nephew) so their is a possibility he could still transfer to Dwyer as he was very close to doing so last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well all the Canes can do is offer and recruit. This kid is very impressive. I love kids that are just doggs on the field and this kid is all that. Like 10 times better than Hinson! We need studs that are just hard core football players. Goldie just doesn't understand how to use aggressive kids or coach them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back