2016 Dylan Phillips DE - Remember this name

Cot**** Cash...just who are you fool? Appreciate the info though. Keep him lovin The U.

Nobody important lol... Born & raised SoFla, moved to my vacation home in 2009 here in TN. Also watch for 2014 Rashaan Gaulden DB (Prob a safety) from Independence HS. Originally from Miami. Told me if Miami offers he's a Cane. 6'1" 185 & runs 4.4 to 4.5 range. He's VERY fast. He'll probably camp this summer too.

Advertisement
Cot**** Cash...just who are you fool? Appreciate the info though. Keep him lovin The U.

Nobody important lol... Born & raised SoFla, moved to my vacation home in 2009 here in TN. Also watch for 2014 Rashaan Gaulden DB (Prob a safety) from Independence HS. Originally from Miami. Told me if Miami offers he's a Cane. 6'1" 185 & runs 4.4 to 4.5 range. He's VERY fast. He'll probably camp this summer too.

didnt he had an older bro that went juco/?

Glad to see some Canes fans in my area. Just moved to Franklin (Cool Springs area) with my wife. Not to thread jack or anything. Will need to go watch the kid play since it's close by. Thanks Cash

Good to know man... Shoot me a message sometime. 3rd Cane is also in Franklin so we have a few fans here.

I'm up here in Hendersonville. If Centennial plays in the area I will have to check him out, and if not, I may still have to go check the kid out.

Advertisement
Back